Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh`

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 08:38 AM
taylor152806

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh`

so i got all my parts, put them on and stripped the slipper nut... man oh man. I should of got direct drive. need to get more in stock.. i fit a washer on there for now. had a dream, woke up at 3:30am found a waher thered it and it worked... just hope it dont come loose. lol. the problem with stripping spur gears is when you jump big the frame flexes and if your on the gas and it lands bam you got a tooth missin do that a few more spur gear gone. any ideas how to stop this
Old 03-23-2008, 08:45 AM
rc rock

Default RE: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh`

the direct drive will help. also don't slam the throtle the second you get of a jump (assuming you only bash)
Old 03-23-2008, 08:56 AM
taylor152806

Default RE: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh`

just got a 1 speed. no 2 speed but your right. just bash.. lol and let me tell ya the bashing it takes