Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Rc Get togher in BC

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 02:26 AM
Cam_132

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rc Get togher in BC

Hello

i am hosting a rc get togher on 12 or 19 of April at the riverside raceway... it is for anyone that is willing to race there redcat's at a track... i want as menny pepole to come... one day of racing is 10$ and yearly is 75$...

all of the information is hear [link=http://www.vmar.ca/modules/cjaycontent/index.php?id=3]info[/link] and you will need theese too...
and all of the [link=http://www.vmar.ca/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=46&forum=3]Rules[/link] is the only thing you will need if you are just going for a day... and for a member ship you need the membership form...

and it will be at 3:00Pm (get there by 2:30 if you can) the adress is on there and a map on google maps to get there...

and if you are planing on coming PM me with your Name (first), email, and phone number (preferiable your cell if you have one) and i will make a list of pepole comeing...
Old 03-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Cam_132

Default RE: Rc Get togher in BC

No one is willing to come and race at a track...
Old 03-29-2008, 03:24 PM
bbb18c1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I come and watch at least (if its the 12). Can't make it if its on the 19th though.....St. Pierre is fighting serra that day an no way i'm missing that. . If its the 12th I'm not sure if I will run on the track though.......I never ran on a track with other people or even seen it in person, so I don't know what to expect. I'll come watch on the 12th though and meet everybody.

Count me in for now unless something really urgent come up.

Btw what would everyone be bringing to the track?
If i do decide to run, I'll probably bring my monsoon or earthquake....I don't think the tornado is quite ready for a track yet.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

I tried to have a bash a few times with just redcat people but no luck. We run every sunday no matter what. maybe a redcat here or there.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:08 PM
bbb18c1

I would love to get my truck out on the track, but that 75$ membership fee is kinda steep considering I don't think I would go to the track enough to make it worthwhile
Old 03-29-2008, 10:09 PM
5lagd

if you get alot of redcat guys there you may not all be able to race. same radio frequency if the havent upgraded their radios or crystals
Old 03-29-2008, 10:24 PM
perhamrocks

I'd like to come race or bash around with you, but 1,627 miles if a few too many for me
Old 03-30-2008, 02:34 AM
Cam_132

ORIGINAL: bbb18c1

I would love to get my truck out on the track, but that 75$ membership fee is kinda steep considering I don't think I would go to the track enough to make it worthwhile
well it is 10$ dropin... so you can come once then not come after that and no hassel
Old 03-30-2008, 04:09 AM
bbb18c1

ORIGINAL: retard1322

well it is 10$ dropin... so you can come once then not come after that and no hassel

hmmm...now thats worth considering.

I thought is was 10$ for drop in on top of the 75$ membership.

Maybe I will run my monsoon then......
Old 03-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Cam_132

ya come on down... ya it is 10$ for one time or if you will begoing there oftin it is 75$ so ya comon down!
Old 03-30-2008, 05:30 PM
jumpanddrop

ya come on down... ya it is 10$ for one time or if you will begoing there oftin it is 75$ so ya comon down!
lol retard, i though you where puting your rc's away for a while i gess you just couldent resist leaving it on the shelf
Old 03-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Cam_132

ya i just cant Resist! i love the sport... i will run it till i have no fuel left then i will stop... lol 1/2 a gallen!