Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

hey all you "old" guys lol

Old 04-01-2008, 09:13 PM
blackdogafd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey all you "old" guys lol

hey guys just was wodering who was all still on the site here since i came on back in 2006, when i bought my himoto? i know ehroof is still here and clermont, bluecaka69 but just wanted to see who all is still here from the old crew...

and dare i speak his name "enitity" lol...and yes guys i am still friends with him outside the site..i saw him just a few months ago and he had his first baby..he had a little baby girl...
Old 04-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Kemo

Default RE: hey all you "old" guys lol

some of us are still here... i'll die before my r/c passion does.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:27 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Still bumming around.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:27 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: blackdogafd

hey guys just was wodering who was all still on the site here since i came on back in 2006, when i bought my himoto? i know ehroof is still here and clermont, bluecaka69 but just wanted to see who all is still here from the old crew...

and dare i speak his name "enitity" lol...and yes guys i am still friends with him outside the site..i saw him just a few months ago and he had his first baby..he had a little baby girl...

still here, just moving on to greener and better pastures brother!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 09:33 PM
blackdogafd

ORIGINAL: ehroof

still here, just moving on to greener and better pastures brother!!!
yea i hear ya on that bro!!! i have been paying more attention with other things here..just gotta house now with a huge yard...gonna may be building a r/c track on the side lot..but most of my r/c's are now name brand.. the only redcats i still have that i use is my hurricane xp...but anyway.....trying to work on gettin a new project here for the summer thinking about redoing my bronco i have but who knows.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

still here like always andy.. Its been awhile. Call me if ya need anything. Always happy to help another dealer out.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:42 PM
RedcatRacing

Well I am still here obviously.

Regarding age though, I am starting to feel a little bit younger as each day passes. I finally quit smoking. Its been 7 days so far and its not easy, but for those of you that smoke. After day 3 things get a lot easier. Now I just miss my little friends tremendously.

Darin
Old 04-01-2008, 11:32 PM
AffordableRC

ORIGINAL: RedcatRacing

Regarding age though, I am starting to feel a little bit younger as each day passes. I finally quit smoking. Its been 7 days so far and its not easy, but for those of you that smoke. After day 3 things get a lot easier. Now I just miss my little friends tremendously.

Darin
Hey good for you Darin, keep it up!! I think I'll be joining you very soon.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Swamp3r

Darin what did you use to quit cause I need more money for an Avalanche lol.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:57 PM
blackdogafd

Darin
nice job darin that great to hear!!!! ive been working on quiting smoking to but its frickin hard....now that i have four kids now lol...my one son that was born back when i first joined rcu is almost 2 now and he is totally in love with these cars lol...holy cow it crazy to see him with these nitro's he even tries to fix them too.. here's a few pix i have of mason and the r/c's and one pic of my daugther who is gonna be 4 this year reading one of my rc driver magazines...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	If10939.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	919757   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xt60146.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	919758  
Old 04-02-2008, 12:39 AM
kuppler

Darin
Bro.. i just hit my 2yar mark....... i feel sooo much better.... the 1st week is a killer... but after that you will be good.....what helped me stop smokeing was Sunflower seeds.... i always had a bad.. and i was eating them ALLWAYS....now im clean and i dont even get the urge to pick one up..... i can even be around my friends that smoke and im ok with it..
So keep it up bro...... you will feel so much better...

Adam
Old 04-02-2008, 12:46 AM
Swamp3r

OOH good idea Kuppler I love spits it's just just my tongue gets abit raw lol. I tried the patch, nicorette, and that stupid plastic cigarette. I smoke a pack a day at 10.00 thats 300.00 a month thats an rc a month I could buy. I could make Darin rich
Edit: I dunno how this got into a stop smoking topic.lol
Old 04-02-2008, 12:47 AM
Cam_132

Darin
nice job darin that great to hear!!!! ive been working on quiting smoking to but its frickin hard....now that i have four kids now lol...my one son that was born back when i first joined rcu is almost 2 now and he is totally in love with these cars lol...holy cow it crazy to see him with these nitro's he even tries to fix them too.. here's a few pix i have of mason and the r/c's and one pic of my daugther who is gonna be 4 this year reading one of my rc driver magazines...
Lol i have the same Rc Driver mag as that exact one!!! And welcome back... i dont rilly know you but welcome back! and congrats on the 4 kids and congrats on quiting smokeing! i am trying to make my mother stop lol... what was your trick? maby it will help her too!
Old 04-02-2008, 06:32 AM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

I quit for 4 years and went back....
Old 04-02-2008, 06:35 AM
{GBI}Harryball

Still here and still having fun.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:01 PM
RedcatRacing

I took that Chantex pill. I think that's what its called.

You take the pill for a week while smoking than you stop smoking and keep taking the pill until you think you dont need it.

The craving is still there, but not nearly what it was when I tried cold turkey. I highly recommend it, but you have to be ready to quit.

I smoked for the last 17 years about 2 1/2 packs a day. In AZ Cigs are $5.50 a pack so I get to start a little savings account.

Darin

Old 04-02-2008, 12:06 PM
ehroof

I quit smoking 2 years ago, smoked for over 20 years, sometimes 4 packs a day and in NY they are over $7 a pack, quit cold turkey and never looked back, first 2 weeks werent easy. I am a firm believer if you want to do something or have something, all you need is a strong will and you can accomplish anything.

Good luck
Old 04-02-2008, 12:49 PM
bluecaka69

me and my wife quit 4 yrs ago its nice to wake up in the mornig and not hack up a lung Feel so much better since we did i love it

and even though you quit spending that money it still disappears lol thats waht we said well save so much money ya right didnt happen
Old 04-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Kemo

Best advice to others who have considered smoking, is to never start. Why would you pay a company to rob you of your breath and life? Just food for thought. Put your money not spent on tobacco into a savings, or an account for your rc funds.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:40 PM
{GBI}Harryball

Ill quit when I die. till then the menthol is all to good. Keep up the good work Darin, I hope your succesful in quiting smoking.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:05 PM
rclynx

dang you guys make me feel old..................I quit smoking when cigarettes got to 50 cents a pack, cause that was to much to pay for them................lol
Good luck darin, best advise I can give is stay busy
Old 04-02-2008, 03:22 PM
gokartingbob455

oh god most of the people on here smoked......oh good lord im next, lol.
never tried one, never will. i hope. im trying to make my friend think that cigs are bad, but she wont listen. oh well.

hey how old are you guys, i need to know how respectful i need to be. lol
Old 04-02-2008, 03:27 PM
ehroof

38 lol
Old 04-02-2008, 03:35 PM
rclynx

I'm 4 years older than Darin..............60............lol
Old 04-02-2008, 03:39 PM
pede_187

ORIGINAL: ehroof

38 lol
I should get my dad to join the forum. He's never actually driven mine. I'll let him drive it next time............but he pays for a majority of my rc stuff and sunday night he was looking up parts and stuff for me (or should I say him).

Oh and if ehroof thinks he's old...........my dad isn't far from being old enough to be ehroof's dad LOL yeah he's OLD

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.