Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

steering problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 11:23 AM
bandelero33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default steering problems

thanks for the help with the steering problem two days ago. It indeed was the servo saver not being tight enough and once I
took the truck apart, it was an easy fix. Also curios if anyone has ever made the volcano any wider and if there is kitt to do so.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:58 AM
goldendesign04

Default RE: steering problems

I maybe wrong, but the tsunami ultrawide shares its chassis with the volcano, so I would think its feasable to use the aluminum arms an all the other lil bits from that to extend you volcano.

-Wayne
Old 04-09-2008, 01:03 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Default RE: steering problems

the volcano sv has pillow ball suspension, so it would not make sense to spend the extra $100 or more to turn it into an ultra wide tsunami. not only will you have to change the a-arms but you will need the ultra wide dog bones, c-hubs, c-hub carriers, axle shaft and various other parts only to und up with an inferiour suspension system not to mention expensive to replace aluminum arms. there is no kit, but a few have custom made there own a-arms to work with the volcano pillow ball suspension.