Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Hurricaine pro setup problems

Old 04-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Sweet93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hurricaine pro setup problems

Ok, I've had this car for about 4 months now and have yet to break it in. Between it being damaged in shipping, Redcat Racing moving, and everything else going on I'm just starting to set it up. I've started breaking in the engine and noticed that the controller settings are set backwards. Left turns right, Right turns left, Accel is Decel and Decel is Accel. Is there a manual on thise controllers that I can get my hands on? If not, can anybody help me get this corrected?

Thanks

J
Old 04-17-2008, 08:05 PM
mrlee2071

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hurricaine pro setup problems

What controller do you have?
Lee
Old 04-17-2008, 08:12 PM
AffordableRC

You most likely have the FM remote that has been recalled. Follow this link and you will get taken care of.

http://www.redcatracing.com/productalert.asp

-Derek
Old 04-17-2008, 08:21 PM
Swamp3r

If it`s the digital radio there is a setting on the radio called REV-ST if it`s set to (on) stuff will be in reverse set it to off. And as for the shipping damage blame the post office or how ever it got shipped. All the info about the rev-st is in you manual. And if it is the fm radio you should read the above sticky about the recall on fm radios.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:32 PM
Sweet93

I checked my radio and it is the digital FM. I checked the setting for REV-ST and turned it on and it did go back to left left right right. I also figured out the throttle. It didn't come with a manual. Anyway, since this is recalled, I'll send it back and hope I get a manual with the next one. Thanks for all the info. You guys saved me a few more headaches.

Thanks
J
Old 04-18-2008, 08:28 PM
firebird78

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DO NOT RUN YOUR BUGGY WITH THAT CONTROLLER!!!!..hey man dont run ur buggy with that controller..it will prolly take off on you wide open...you will lose total control...I run one of mine on the am and so far it works great..the other I run with a jrx3...ya need to either buy a different radio or send that one in to redcat..other then that its a great buggy...I have 2 of em and am very pleased...dont forget to loctite all the screws that go through metal...40w shock oil makes alotta difference....if ya need any help let me know and I'll do what I can