So here is the update. I have had plenty of time to work on the "MUTT" now since I am on short term disability from work. I finally got the whole car back together, and everything seems to be good with it. I still need to buy a muffler for it, but for now I have gotten the broken one to hold. I am gonna try and run it tomorrow, and I will get some completed pics of the car up sometime tomorrow as well. In all the only original Tornado parts on the car are, front and rear diffs, motor, rear lower a-arms, wheels, battery tray, and I think that is about it. Everything else on the car came from the 2 parts cars I have. Can't wait to try her out.