Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

New 1/8 scale Ultralites

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 01:49 AM
impune

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New 1/8 scale Ultralites

so whats thefavorite out there with the ultralites if you were to chose one? heard there has been many issues with dogbones and such with the landslide? no threads with problems with the malestorm? how about the sandstorm?

thanks,
brad

i have the avalanche, tsunami, and the hurricane already...
[8D]
Old 09-20-2008, 01:51 AM
impune

forgot to save thread
Old 10-23-2008, 03:34 PM
kiwisf

Myself and three friends purchased the Landslide over the weekend , with in an hour of getting them started all three snapped the upper front suspension turn buckles. The redcat racing web site does not even have these available as I'm guessing they sold out due to these being a poor quality part. So after getting creative and bracing the upper arm to get it back on the road within 50 feet the front drive shaft hub came loose locking the front end and striping the plastic drive gear, so back to the work shop and upon closer inspection the locking screw had originally been tightened barely on the shaft (something to check before you even start the thing). So all the excitement of getting this thing in the dirt has turned to disappointment . Bummed with my experience with RedCat so far![&o]
Old 10-23-2008, 04:57 PM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

Every screw and nut should be checked and loctited where need be before starting it.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:23 PM
nitroguy79

Just got the Landslide and it seems pretty solid so far. I will keep you guys posted as time goes on. Happy Bashing!!!