Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Who ran what this week?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 12:03 AM
Swamp3r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who ran what this week?

I took out my tsunami out for 4 tanks, then I ran my hurricane for 6 tanks only a broken bumper AGAIN, Then a buddy and his wife came over for a bbq I was breaking in his monsoon while I cooked so we could go bashing monsoon against monsoon, after the third tank he wanted to see the acceleration so I let it rip in my back yard and right before I needed to turn to miss the fence the bloody servo horn stripped and the truck kept going straight I ran over 2 of our yard lights you know the solar powered ones, wife wasn't happy lol. So we went to the soccer field there I had to swap my servo horn from my hurricane to his monsoon nothing else broke. Funny that I went through a full gallon and had no more I just bought it today. But it was a blast so relaxing. Going to lhs to get more blue thunder tomorrow we are going to race head to head, little does he know I have his monsoon running really rich he doesn't stand a chance.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:21 AM
bash_N_corn

Default RE: Who ran what this week?

ORIGINAL: Swamp3r

I took out my tsunami out for 4 tanks, then I ran my hurricane for 6 tanks only a broken bumper AGAIN, Then a buddy and his wife came over for a bbq I was breaking in his monsoon while I cooked so we could go bashing monsoon against monsoon, after the third tank he wanted to see the acceleration so I let it rip in my back yard and right before I needed to turn to miss the fence the bloody servo horn stripped and the truck kept going straight I ran over 2 of our yard lights you know the solar powered ones, wife wasn't happy lol. So we went to the soccer field there I had to swap my servo horn from my hurricane to his monsoon nothing else broke. Funny that I went through a full gallon and had no more I just bought it today. But it was a blast so relaxing. Going to lhs to get more blue thunder tomorrow we are going to race head to head, little does he know I have his monsoon running really rich he doesn't stand a chance.
hahaha........ebil man, pure ebil
Old 05-25-2008, 01:05 AM
Swamp3r

Ya I'm evil but there is a case of beer on the line here. I'll tune it properly after the race. I'd beat him anyways he's never driven before he gets screwed up when the truck is running towards him he's ok when he's behind it.
Old 05-25-2008, 09:17 PM
Swamp3r

I did win and I even got a set of flowers ,I had about 20 dandilions and so much grass it wasn`t even funny inside my truck when we were done I tuned his truck properly in the end and he laughed about me tricking him.
Old 05-25-2008, 09:20 PM
ugly duck

Pissing rain in Calgary all week, so no RC for me!
Old 05-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

I ran my truggy and my 1/5th big foot. Added a ddm pipe.. its sick. I'll have to get a video.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:09 PM
bash_N_corn

stinkin rain here too everyday since thursday maybe tommorrow [&o]
Old 05-25-2008, 11:00 PM
rclynx

[:@]Shoot 105 degrees last week this time 68 degrees this week and rain......................huh,////////////////////// feels like an earth quake to me ...................[:@]
Old 05-27-2008, 04:13 PM
chevyderek72

ya here the weather was crazy, i guess it was the first time in a hundred years that in one week the weather went from over 100 degrees to the 40's or whatever it went to, where i was it only went to like 46 but its crazy for arizona this time of year