Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

help me get going

Old 06-02-2008, 07:10 AM
harleydan63

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help me get going

im a 3d heli pilot.i want to get into 1/8th buggy racing.. im down here in florida and theres a great track called b&b hobbies near buy.. i was watching them race and i became infected with the "buggy virus"...lol i know theres no cure..im now trading a rtr heli for a great buggy rtr.. can you give me any help in what car to choose....theres alot of them out there.or better yet wich ones to stay clear of.. any help would be greatly appreciated. i love these forums. ive done alot with runryder when it came to helpin newbs out with helis...well thanks ...mr dan
Old 06-02-2008, 09:45 AM
{GBI}Harryball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: help me get going

I would start here. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_244/tt.htm

There are alot of opinions on what is what. Just do some diggin, you should be able to make an informed decision from the 1/8 buggy forum.