Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Who ran what?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 12:07 AM
chevyderek72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who ran what?

I didnt get to run anything, work saturday and then went on a ride along with my girlfriends mom (ya her parents are cops) in avondale. So no runnin for me [&o] But maybe tomorrow ill fire it up. Ive mainly been trying to get my friends rustler to stay running, that engine sucks, maybe its the way it was handled before me, but i get it running and its just weird, i tune it right and its not running right. it might have an air leak, but we'll see.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:36 AM
{GBI}Harryball

Default RE: Who ran what?

Nothing, it seems everytime we make plans to hit the track it rains. After that the track isnt any good for 3 days. [:@]
Old 07-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Kodiac400

I put a couple of tanks through the tsunami. However I did break my pull cord. Minor stuff I guess. I didn't get any video's or pics though.

Later
Old 07-30-2008, 02:52 PM
Kemo

Finally fired up my Rampage TT5... 4th pull was all she took.

Never ran it with the 23cc engine. As soon as the box was dropped off, I tore into the engine and threw a 27cc big bore kit on it... she has some grunt even though it has yet to even loosen up.

So far so good... the only downer has to be the servos not liking my radio gear (airtronics MX-3S) ... they twitch like crazy. As soon as my hitec servos get shipped to me, problem solved.