Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Lost screw for Avalanche Clutch bell???

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Lost screw for Avalanche Clutch bell???

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Swingline76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lost screw for Avalanche Clutch bell???

does anyone know the size of the screw for the avalanche clutch bell. i lost it over the weekend [] (Never out locktight on) so if anyone can give me the size of the screw that would be great. i see that there are a bunch of screws listed on redcats website but when i look at the schematic for the parts it says 83003 which is the whole assembly not just the screw. any info would be great. thanks
Old 09-02-2008, 07:19 AM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Default RE: Lost screw for Avalanche Clutch bell???

ya, that's the part number and yes it is the whole assembly. if you have a good hardware store nearby, not homedepot or lowes, something like an ace or similair, you can find that screw in the metric section. take the whole engine and clutch bell assembly and look for a screw that fits, you can get whole box for almost the same cost as 6 stock screws. if you can't find one let me know, I have a whole tool box full of extra screws, i'll send you one or two that will fit.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Swingline76

so redcat does not sell the screw seperate in any way. i see a tone of loose screws for sale on the site and none are the one i need? does anyone know the metric size of the screw? so i dont have to go and try all the screws in the store. because if it is off by a hair it will most likely ruin the engine in someway. any info would be great

thanks [&o]
Old 05-21-2010, 09:35 PM
ws6_man

The allen head size is 2.5mm
3mm diameter
18mm lenght (thread lenght, not including the allen head).
M3x18...