Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Alright, so who ran what?????????

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 11:35 PM
chevyderek72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alright, so who ran what?????????

Alright so ive been workin a lot, and today we close early (530), so it was still light out. i pulled out the new tornado again, and ran it for about half an hour to 45 minutes. engine is a little weird, its at like 3 3/4 turns out and if i go it any more it runs like crap. But it keeps a tune so i dont think thats its got an air leak, cause also the temps stay pretty good. So that was nice, still gotta get some clutchbells from tower when they get em in stock. So else ran, and what??? Dont be party poopers lets here it!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Redcat Nick

Default RE: Alright, so who ran what?????????

I ran my micro baja around the house while I was getting the tc3 ready for the race track. That little micro is so fun inside. little jumps all over the house piss the wife off, but hey where else can you make an indoor track in 10 min.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:24 PM
Defmeq

I ran my Avalanche all weekend and made that video to. Haven't been out to my buddies track for a few weeks but I did manage to do some tuning after it sat for a few weeks and didn't run so well. Its running great!

Defm
Old 10-06-2008, 02:14 PM
chevyderek72

Ya i was thinkin about gettin one of them micros, to mess around in the house. and chase the weiner dogs haha (the german shepard is too big and fast, only a year and a half and over 100lbs
Old 10-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Redcat Nick

Wow.... Yeah they are a blast. Fast to with the lipo upgrade they will wheelie right over on the carpet.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:13 PM
7M

Ran my Savage looking Volcano at the local RC track. Those HPI guys are really offensive when when they find out my truck is an "Internet" brand RC truck trying to look like a Savage -_-
Old 10-07-2008, 05:09 AM
tylervalentine

get really good at racing and then race them. Beat them and they'll shut up.
I have a friend named josh that i race with andd he has a HPI RS4 and he use to do that. I showed him that most of the time in racing its more about the drivers skill at maintaining a steady pace and keeping a good line than how fast your car is. Also when you do win you get to say my $180 car just beat your $340 so suck on that, lol.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:10 PM
7M

ORIGINAL: tylervalentine

I have a friend named josh that i race with andd he has a HPI RS4 and he use to do that. I showed him that most of the time in racing its more about the drivers skill at maintaining a steady pace and keeping a good line than how fast your car is. Also when you do win you get to say my $180 car just beat your $340 so suck on that, lol.
Haha, i shut people up all the time when i show up with myfull carbon-fiber RS4
Old 10-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Vega71

Hey what's up fellas. Today ran my HPI E-Savage today for awhile with my cousin driving his Traxxas Nitro Sport. I'm in Oklahoma so there are no big jumps. [&o]

Can't wait for later this month when my fiance gives me my Redcat Racing present. Too bad I just missed the jump contest. [:@]
Old 10-08-2008, 01:32 AM
chevyderek72

ORIGINAL: 7M

Haha, i shut people up all the time when i show up with myfull carbon-fiber RS4
ya but its always nice to show people up when you have a "cheap car" but beat them. like owning a lambo in a 70k corvette, priceless.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:04 PM
7M

Ive got a simple volcano, but stuffed a big block into it, i get bashed by my LHS all the time, haha. Doesn't bother me that the engine is worth almost more than the car itself.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:30 PM
ssrc30

HA EAT THAT SAVAGE!!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 06:31 PM
ssrc30

I ran nothing today because I am still waiting for my Tornado S-30 to arrive in the mail lol....