Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Ultralite drive train upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 06:49 PM
amf66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ultralite drive train upgrade

ORIGINAL: firebird78

he asked for opinions....I gave mine....as you can tell I did my homework....to me its common sense....and just incase your wondering..I am a auto tech for a living...so I have a very good understanding on what makes mechanical things tick
I'm not saying that it wouldn't probably kill the drive train, I'm just saying that it might not. I think it probably will too but you might as well try new things! This is a hobby and trying something no one else has done before is one of the things that make it fun! [8D]

Edit: Someone put an Axial .28 in there Tsunami and if that works it might work in an Ultralite.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:17 PM
7109b

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ultralite drive train upgrade

Hey dose anyone know were i can get the drive train upgrade as i bought 2 landslides off a vendor on Ebay and they dont have the up grade and the redcat web site wont ship to me