Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Out of stock parts?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 03:30 AM
AmoebaCowboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Out of stock parts?

Redcat gang,

I snapped a front universal drive shaft on my Monsoon and went to order a new set on your site but it shows as out of stock. Do you know when you will be getting more in or if there are other brands I could use as replacements? This is really bumming me out
Old 01-16-2009, 06:31 AM
rclynx

Default RE: Out of stock parts?

Check with some of the other Redcat racing dealers. A lot of times Redcat is out because the dealers bought them all [X(]
Old 01-16-2009, 11:44 AM
RedcatRacing

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You might also want to consider this part: http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.....1533/.f?sc=14

It is the entire front end for the Monsoon and in the long run will save you a lot when you buy it like this.

Darin
Old 01-18-2009, 06:10 PM
AmoebaCowboy

Darrin,

Will you differentiate between old Monsoon parts and new (Team VTX) Monsoon parts on redcatracing.com when the new model line comes out? I'll probably just go ahead and buy the whole front-end but depending on finances it may be after the new model release date. Just want to make sure I'll be able to obtain the correct parts now and in the future.

Old 01-18-2009, 08:37 PM
RedcatRacing

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The new Monsoon and Hurricane will not have many parts that are the same.

When we get our production samples we will check and see what will work and what won't but it is a totally different design.

Darin