Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

cover your eyes!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 10:10 PM
neyou86
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cover your eyes!

tonight i was gluing tires and i spun the tire around and the glue flew in my eye and i had to go to theER at 9 pm and that took 2 hours and they just sent me home and i was fine. i guess i got lucky. from now on im gunna wear safety glasses when i work on my rc's. i recomend u guys do to.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:07 PM
RedcatRacing

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: cover your eyes!

Sorry to hear that happened but I could have saved you 2 hours if you had called.

My son was about 5 years old and we were working on something and as Itook off the cap of the superglue, some of it shot into my sons eye. We freaked out, he was screaming and in a lot of pain. Went and did the drill at the hospital and 2 hours later nothing was done, they said probably the same thing they told you... just use water to flush the eye and stay out of direct sunlight.

Glad you are ok.

Darin
Old 05-16-2009, 09:06 AM
neyou86
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cover your eyes!

ya i guess accidents happen and its always good to be on the safe side