Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

RedCat 1/10 Electric Question

Old 09-03-2009, 08:01 PM
mdst1960

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RedCat 1/10 Electric Question

Thank You!! You don't know how refreshing it is to hear your comments I agree 100% and could not have said it better myself. I too own Traxxas Trucks and will be getting the Losi Strike any day now. So thank you once again I wish there were more people in this forum with your wisdom.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:31 AM
mdst1960

I wish i had waited a while bedfore buying my aftershock. Your prices are very good. Looks like I would have saved about $60 if I had got it from you insted of Redcat. Oh well I am sure I will get another sometime soon and when i do I will get it from you. Do you sell just the Bodies for the aftershock? If so how much?
Old 09-04-2009, 07:48 AM
stampedevxlowner
My Feedback: (2)

You may get an aftershock 8e before I do. So you may be the one letting me know about performance. But if I get one first,then yes I'll let you know about peformance. It's best to be open about all brands performance,they all do their own things,performance and durability wise. My vortex epx pro has been rolled a few times,bounced of a tree and as yet still goes like the first day. Not to mention also,that I like the body graphics. The slash body seems so bland in comparison in the body. I applaude the loyalist of the other big name brands,but the bashing of other brands is not necessary.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:17 AM
RCChino

Hello, just recently purchased a twister xtg, and a couple of roller chassis to fix up. My question is if I got a Lansu 2.4 ghz transmitter and receiver with the XTG, and got an additional Redcat RCR-2C 2.4 ghz (purple/blk) with a receiver, am I able to bind the Lansu transmitter to the rredcat receiver.... and vise-versa?!?