Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

receiver for rcr-2c tx?bind?

Old 03-11-2013, 04:57 PM
casey cat 6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default receiver for rcr-2c tx?bind?

Recently got the redcat rcr-2c 2.4ghz radio (transmitter).their web site says the receiver is discontinued and to use the E003B receiver wich i had bought before to try to fix this problem.the receiver did not come with a bind or match line and doesnt even have the led light the manual and the you tube vidios mention.My question is,is this the right reciever?if so where do you get a bind cord?]the receiver red cat sent as the E003B says ls-103-r on it.and if this is not the right receiver then wich is?Any help on this would be greatly apreciated as i am at a loss as to how to fix this.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:45 PM
AmazingRCstore

Default RE: receiver for rcr-2c tx?bind?

part# E003B is an AM 27MHz 2 Channel Receiver and will only work with a AM Radio. If your using a RCR-2CNR 2.4GHz Radio you will need RCR-2C-Receiver. This receiver  comes with a bind cable. hope this helps.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:41 AM
RCChino

Default RE: receiver for rcr-2c tx?bind?

hello, I just bought a Twister XTG, it came with a Lansu transmitter/ receiver, I also bought a Redcat RCR2C 2.4 ghz transmitter and receiver for another truck. My question is, am I able to bind the Lansu transmitter to the redcat receiver, and vice-versa?!? I assumed I could being both are Redcat products with their vehicles......