Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

more questions from the newbie

i have a volcano stx, 1. my front wheel drive isn't working, the drive shaft isn't spinning, what could that be? 2.i would like to get some chrome wheels and new tires but haven't seen any cool volcano ones, so what type of wheels do i need to get and what size, and adapter everything, i may goa lil bigger if possible. 3. what temp is a vx.18 supposed to be running at, and the small blackscrew on the front of the carb is the idle right or no? i think thats it for now,sorry for all the questions, thanks travis

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: more questions from the newbie

1) Check the set screws that are in the drive cups.
    2) Any 2.8 wheel with a 12mm wheel hex will work. Traxxas has a bunch of different ones
    3) The Vx.18 opperating temp should be between 200-250 depending on outside temp, fuel. tune, and how your running it

Yes the little black screw in the middle of the carb is the idle screw
    A man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on!