Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

New Parts Search Feedback Needed

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 10:26 PM
RedcatRacing

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Parts Search Feedback Needed

Hello everyone,

Some of you may have noticed we are working on a new parts search. It is taking a very long time but we are getting much closer.

The link here: http://www.redcatracing.com/search/searchparts.html has a new look which of course is still in the works, but I am looking for some feedback. You can always go to the new search by going to the regular parts search page and clicking the beta test search link.

So the link above, will be the new look. You can use it now if you see your model but everything is not 100% in the right category but it will be soon. For example if you search for hopups on a particular model you might not see them but you will find them if you were to search for all parts under that model. We will be tweaking all parts and putting them into the right catagory so you will be able to search by wheels and tires, engine parts, hopups, all parts or whatever. The page with the pull down options will change to buttons to make it easier to choose what you want to search for and for what models.

I realize we are still in early stages, but I would really appreciate those that have used the old parts search to try the new one and let me know what you think and what you might want to see.

Thanks a bunch

Darin

Old 10-15-2009, 10:38 PM
Mickstix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Parts Search Feedback Needed

Looks good so far!! Just need to get some clear bodies in stock for the Tornado/Shockwave and you'll be in business!!:P

Old 10-15-2009, 11:23 PM
RC_HAVOC

OOOOO don't forget some metal gears for the ultralite , no.... but back to the point I like it alot.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:24 PM
GerardAtJob

I can't find somes parts: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9176509/tm.htm
Old 10-17-2009, 07:55 PM
jeztur2003
My Feedback: (1)

yeah it looks better but some parts are not listed like look for hop ups for the rock crawlers neither one show the optional pinions i would say the optional pinions are hop ups correct?
Old 10-18-2009, 07:46 PM
cul8tr
My Feedback: (4)

Looks good to me. Like the man said its a work in progress. Great things come to those who wait. I really like your commitment to customer service. Keep up the good work guys !!! Because I really appreciate it !!! THANKS
Old 10-18-2009, 10:34 PM
lvh

i use the schematic search a lot, it's great that you can click on the part numbers and it brings up the part you are looking for. As for the new parts search it will be a lot better thanks for your hard work it helps!!