Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

servo saver

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 11:17 AM
Danbig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default servo saver

What happened to my servo saver. I ordered some parts for my Backdraft E on10/23. I got my shippment 10/30. I opened my parts today to find out servo saver (BS803-010) was not shipped instead I received part # BS903-032. I dont know what this part is , it does not show up on the Redcat web site and know it wont help me. I then decided to just place another order after all mistakes happen and wanted to buy someother stuff,but this time the servo saver is not even listed on the website any more. Is this a subtle way of saying they or out of this part. The part was on the site last week and it did show it was in stock ,the invoice even shows the correct #. I hope this is not common and can resolved on Mon when Redcat is open.

Dan
Old 10-31-2009, 01:07 PM
UrcHobby
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: servo saver

The BS903-032 is the Upper Deck-Fr for the backdraft 3.5 Nitro buggy. That is why you don't see the part listed under Backdraft 8E parts.