Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Servo problem again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 12:34 PM
dakotanut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Servo problem again.

Those look good. I'm still not able to work on mine yet. I will soon and get back to yall. Sorry it is taking so long to get this done.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:24 AM
dakotanut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Servo problem again.

Ok. Sorry it has been soooo long. I finally got to take a good hard look at it. I removed the fuel line out of the differential side cups. I replaced the servo again. If I grab the piece that the arm from the servo attackes to and turn the wheel with it, it still feels like it is kinda tight. I tried it w/ the new servo also. It seems to be working. I moved the ball that sticks up on that piece to the outside. It had 3 holes in it. It is in the furthest hole out. I think that arm from the servo to this piece was in the wrong position. It was binding up on the top plastic frame. As soon as I can start it up and run it I will.