Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Redcat seller question!!! : 0)

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 02:32 AM
Shawninator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redcat seller question!!! : 0)

I bought a volcano epx pro with the intensions of adding a lipo battery and new charger with it.. I was looking at the 1/10 scale really thinking that the 1/8th would be a little too expensive.. I bought this truck going with about three weeks of rc forum reading and reviewing .. I really liked the way the truck looked and the support here is ALOT better than exceed.. SO feel good about the brand itself.. Well two days after the purchase itself and not even receiving it yet.. Even now as I type still has not come in on UPS which will be here tom. UPS tracking says.. I have learned all about the Redcat Aftershock and what all comes with it.. Basically for the upgrades that I would have done to my truck I still wouldn't get the durability that I would get out of this aftershock, or speed and really probably cheaper all the way around compared to what I was going to do and replacing parts on the volcano epx pro..
So with that said, is there anyway that I can trade in this not even received it yet truck and pay the difference for the aftershock 8e? Just wondering if there was anyone, redcat sellers out there that could help me? I have seen the price of the aftershock @ $289 w- shipping included.. I paid $179.90 for my volcano epx pro brand new..
If there is anyone that could help that would be great.. I'm new to the rc world but am somewhat whay you would call an extremeist to say the least.. So will probably be around these forums quite a bit and showing videos as well.. When I get into something, I usually really get into it..
Racing motocross for over ten years, modding sports cars , and most recently modding my sons power wheels.. : 0) That's been pretty cool actually..So looking forward to my son and I getting into the rc world.. Hell I even cut the grass short the other day just to get ready for my truck order to come in.. : 0) This is actually a Birthday and maybe even Christmas present for myself so want to get the one that will make the most smiles for me and my son..
Thanks and any suggestions or opinions would be great.. Shawn
Old 12-04-2009, 02:47 PM
john01374

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Redcat seller question!!! : 0)

Shawn - The Volcano EXP Pro is a great truck but if you really don't want it then I'd get in touch with the vendor that you bought it from. He's likely the only one that will take it back and swap it for the Aftershock.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:44 PM
ZielkeRacing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Redcat seller question!!! : 0)

Thats ecaxtly what you should do, he should be able to do more for you than anyone being the seller. Good advise.