Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

where to find a body for a tornado bb

Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

where to find a body for a tornado bb

Old 02-02-2010, 01:04 PM
jermainezey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to find a body for a tornado bb

am looking for a site where i can get a body for a 1/10 scale red cat racing tornado B B am looking for a clear body and wing for it am not sure if any 1/10 buggy body will fit it
Old 02-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Mickstix

Default RE: where to find a body for a tornado bb

I've been hunting a clear body for my Tornado ever since I got it.. Unfortunately there are none to be had, that I can find.. I did find a place in the UK that sells a clone of our buggies, and they show a clear body on their site, but I've not ordered one to see if there "actually" in stock or not.. You can find alot of places that show the clear body, but every time I've tried to order it, I get a note later saying it's out of stock.. Let me look up the link and see if I can find it for the overseas place.. Oh, and so far I've not found a body for another 1/10 buggy that even comes close to fitting.. Most are either too short, or too narrow.. Ive found some long enough or wide enough, but not both.. (Thats just been by reading measurements off of online hobby store sites and comparing them to mine..) If your have a LHS close by, maybe take your body in and see if it is similar to any they have?? I was considering a 1/8 body, atone time,and cutting it down to size, but never pulled the trigger on it.. If ya do find one that fits let me know, please!! Now, leme see if I can find that link..

Edit:Unfortunately my email proggy deleted the email I had with the link in it.. If I come across it again I'll post it.. Sorry...
Old 02-03-2010, 09:12 AM
jermainezey

Default RE: where to find a body for a tornado bb

thanks for your time