Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

volcano s30 carb.

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 05:43 PM
burnt orange

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default volcano s30 carb.

Before getting the volcano s30 i watched the videos on how the carb. worked.For the demonstrations they were using the older volcano.When i received my s30 I noticed that in the manuel it showed the high end needle being the screw on the side of the carb and the low end needle being the long screwthat sits on top of the carb.During the video it showed the opposite.Can someone tell me ifcarb on the s30 has adifferent setupthan the older volcano.
Thanks

Old 01-31-2010, 07:57 PM
Wo81

Default RE: volcano s30 carb.

The hsn is always where the fuel line hooks up on the carb. Lsn is on the carb slide. The idle is on the opposite side of the lsn, usually on an angle to the carb throat.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:23 PM
Mickstix

Yep, the manual is a misprint.. I also pointed it out when I got my Tornado.. I think all their manuals have it misprinted.. But like WO81 said, the top needle where the fuel enters is the HighSpeedNeedle, and where the linkage hooks up is the LowSpeedNeedle..
Old 02-01-2010, 03:50 PM
burnt orange

Thanks guys I was really confused and of course this madeit hard totune.I am new to this and I just want tosay thatI am very impressed with this forum. Thanks again