Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Aftershock - Backdraft Part Replacement Program

hey anyone out there with redcat support?
    just taking another day. these r/c\'\'\'\'s are to destress me...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Aftershock - Backdraft Part Replacement Program

Your probably going to have to contact Darin (or redcat support) directly, via email or from the redcat website.. I dont think they readthese threads on a regular basis??
    Mick Nesevitch

Quote Originally Posted by impune View Post
    hey darin,

i have the redcat after shock 3.5 now. i also have the redcat avalanche that back when i bought it, had the recall on the faulty fm digital radios. i sent the radio back and had a credit i never remembered to use. was $20 bucks.?

heres my question, i got the aftershock 3.5 for my birthday 3/31/2010. reading all the issues i wanted to know, i have not broken in the engine yet, but i am shocked from the all the issues i've heard.

so my question is, can i have all the replacement parts with my store redcat credit? i have not broken the parts recalled, but don't really want to go through the break in period to remove and send borken parts back...
    i can provide the paypal receipt from an authorized dealer it came from in march. my account should have my 20 credit on it still... i would like to play with the gift, but little heart broken that yet i got one with a recall again... geese my luck.

p.s. i have the tornado bb too and all aluminum upgrades woo hoo, hit and climbed a tree like a squirell the other day and runs great... and the redcat lightning, just sold my two tsunami's. not in to the truggy so much now...

let me know.
    addicted96@hotmail.com

p.s. i saved all the past emails about the credit and return from back then...

Hi Addicted,

I paid for an item on Ebay, but you never shipped the item. Please contact me on Ebay so we can finally settle this.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12