Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Aftershock - Backdraft Part Replacement Program

Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Aftershock - Backdraft Part Replacement Program

Old 04-22-2010, 05:02 PM
impune

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aftershock - Backdraft Part Replacement Program

hey anyone out there with redcat support?
Old 04-23-2010, 01:04 AM
Mickstix

Default RE: Aftershock - Backdraft Part Replacement Program

Your probably going to have to contact Darin (or redcat support) directly, via email or from the redcat website.. I dont think they readthese threads on a regular basis??
Old 08-31-2014, 11:02 AM
RCcrew

Originally Posted by impune
hey darin,

i have the redcat after shock 3.5 now. i also have the redcat avalanche that back when i bought it, had the recall on the faulty fm digital radios. i sent the radio back and had a credit i never remembered to use. was $20 bucks.?

heres my question, i got the aftershock 3.5 for my birthday 3/31/2010. reading all the issues i wanted to know, i have not broken in the engine yet, but i am shocked from the all the issues i've heard.

so my question is, can i have all the replacement parts with my store redcat credit? i have not broken the parts recalled, but don't really want to go through the break in period to remove and send borken parts back...
i can provide the paypal receipt from an authorized dealer it came from in march. my account should have my 20 credit on it still... i would like to play with the gift, but little heart broken that yet i got one with a recall again... geese my luck.

p.s. i have the tornado bb too and all aluminum upgrades woo hoo, hit and climbed a tree like a squirell the other day and runs great... and the redcat lightning, just sold my two tsunami's. not in to the truggy so much now...

let me know.
[email protected]

p.s. i saved all the past emails about the credit and return from back then...

Hi Addicted,

I paid for an item on Ebay, but you never shipped the item. Please contact me on Ebay so we can finally settle this.

Thanks