Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Volcano SV30

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Volcano SV30

Hey Guys, im new to the site, I own a Volcano SV30, and i am wondering what parts will fit from other Trucks. Where i live there is not a redcat dealer, and it costs alot to get parts in, there is a hobby shop but they sell T-Maxx, Losi and trucks like this.....So i am wondering if people can post what parts fit my truck, any and all parts will be a great help!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Volcano SV30

In a nutshell.. Not much of anything.. Stuff like generic/aftermarket engines, bodies, tires, wheels, wheel nuts, bearings,screws, etc. will pretty much work no problem, but as far as dog bones and suspension arms, there pretty much sized specifically for Redcat/Himoto/Exceed/Acme vehicles.. I dont know where ya get your parts, but if you look at some of the aftermarket Redcatvendors on this site, for instance, www.urchobby.com you'll find that they have much better prices than dealing withRedcat directly, and they get the stuff shipped out in a hurry, and for not much S/H cost.. I've found I usually get my parts within 5 days of ordering, and the savings over the LSH cover the shipping fee's in most cases.. Welcome to the site!! There's alot of good guys and good vendors on this site!They'll take care of ya!
    Mick Nesevitch

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks alot!, i was  wondering if a one way bearing off of another truck will fit? if not ill have to try and order one!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

SV or S30 ?
    One has Vertex other has SH.
    Sent you a PM
    Always Best prices and Cheap S/H at RCToysNH, NHwoods, ToystoreNH, VP Ent. Inc.
    RedCat Traxxas DuraTrax AE

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i was also wondering what upgrades i can get for my s30, and some stuff i can do to it to make it better/faster.........what will the alumin clutch shoes do for me?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

anyone??

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well, the aluminum clutch shoes will be sturdier and last longer than the plastic clutch shoes that come with the truck.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

thanks! i was also wondering what upgrades i can get for my s30, and some stuff i can do to it to make it better/faster?.......im trying to get a few ideas and figure out what parts i need so i can then place a order

Lower Clutch bell teeth will give you more torque, higher clutch bell teeth will give you less torque and more top end.

Traxxas Resonator Exhaust give tones of power, so does the Associated dual chamber exhausts.

You can port the inside of your exhaust manifold so it's smooth and open it up more to match the exhaust port on the engine.

Dealer for..Redcat, Traxxas, Associated, Cen, Racers Edge, RD Logic, Losi, HPI, E-flight, Himoto, Venom, Heli-Max, O.S...etc