Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Wheels

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Wheels

Will any 2.8" 12mm hex tires and rims work fine on a Volcano EPX Pro without changing gearing or anything? I would like different tires and rims. The stocks seem to soft and they sound funny when running them in the woods...Kinda hollow sounding.

Also, the steel carrier that the dog bone pin slides into that the nylon lock nut screws onto seems weak. I've snapped two off this past weekend and one back in February. I was wondering if they make a stronger one.

Thank you.
    If you think today was bad, talk to the person who lost their spouse, son, daughter or parent. That\'\'s a bad day.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Wheels

Yea, any 12mm hex "Monster Truck" wheels and tires should fit w/o any probs.. The gearing shouldn't need to change since there all fairly similar in diameter and width.. If ya get any bigger tires or rims than stock, ya might want to drop your pinion gearsize a tooth or two..

Im not sure, but I dont believe they offer any upgrades for the drive cups..
    Mick Nesevitch