Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Dunerunner wheels

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 02:28 PM
tlsimon699

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dunerunner wheels

Dunerunner wheels I was thinking about getting some wheels made for the dunerunners instead of buying the hpi hubs making the wheels the same size as the HPI but with the dunerunner center maybe alumnium, plastic. Anyone interested? I know the crazy nut racing owner I Will be seeing him pretty soon. so let me know if you are interested. The rampage tt has the same size wheel all the way around that the dunerunner has on the rear is that correct?

Pete GPAHobbies
Old 04-14-2010, 09:13 AM
noir522

Default RE: Dunerunner wheels

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING LIKE CRAZY FOR SOME 23MM 40 SERIES CRAZY NUT ALUMINUM BEAD LOCK RIMS - sorry for yelling. If he is going to run some sets or has some old stock PLeaZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ let me know [email protected]
Old 04-15-2010, 10:27 AM
bbuzzard
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm interested...
Old 04-15-2010, 02:03 PM
jigawatt

TT and monsters have same hubs all the way around. It was easier for me to just get the HPI hubs so I could run their tires/wheels. Well worth the $$$. Plastic rims all the way.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:04 PM
tlsimon699

Cool just wanted to make sure. It would be easier and might save some money if we just had rims with our hubs instead of buying hpi hubs. I am going to see Dave on Monday I am going to get me some made for my dunerunner.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:38 PM
jigawatt

would be great to see V3's with baja sized hubs outta the factory. I don't think they changed that though.