Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Earth Quake E8 & Volcano Pro LIPO HELP~

Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Earth Quake E8 & Volcano Pro LIPO HELP~

Old 04-15-2010, 02:53 PM
sobeit69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Earth Quake E8 & Volcano Pro LIPO HELP~

Hey im new to Brushless and bought these two cars...Earthquake comes with two lipos and the Volcano dosnt so I used one of the lipos in the volcano and holy crapolla! THe volcano is like a little rocket now.....Anyways loved the Earthquake so much I got another one for my Girlfrend!!!! So 3 new Trucks in one week! Whoo Hoo!!

???? LIPO CHARGER ???? Need help finding a good affoardable LIPO charger! ONE THAT CAN CHARGE 2 batteries at once and in a reasonalble amount of time! NOT 4hrs like the one that came with the truck
Old 04-15-2010, 03:05 PM
TCA999
My Feedback: (32)

Default RE: Earth Quake E8 & Volcano Pro LIPO HELP~

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the Volcano EPX can handle a LIPO without destroying your motor or ESC. The Pro version can...You may want to check it out...

My mistake, Isee the title shows Volcano Pro...***

Sorry.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:57 PM
formula87

ORIGINAL: sobeit69

Hey im new to Brushless and bought these two cars...Earthquake comes with two lipos and the Volcano dosnt so I used one of the lipos in the volcano and holy crapolla! THe volcano is like a little rocket now.....Anyways loved the Earthquake so much I got another one for my Girlfrend!!!! So 3 new Trucks in one week! Whoo Hoo!!

???? LIPO CHARGER ???? Need help finding a good affoardable LIPO charger! ONE THAT CAN CHARGE 2 batteries at once and in a reasonalble amount of time! NOT 4hrs like the one that came with the truck
Yep me too the stock charger is slow I have already had to get another one under warranty it is just enough to get you started. Looking on hobbyking.com at the Turnigy chargers and lipos and the Zippy lipos. keep me posted as to what you find. Buddy has a Venom Pro Charger and it is 120 - 130 charges quick and balances and has ac dc plug but I have seen some for less than half that.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:11 PM
10mpg

thunder ac6 is a good one. has everything you need to charge lipo and other batterys. hobbyparts has them for 55. i bought this a few weeks ago.