Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: volcano s30

volcano s30

hey all i was wondering what was the best place to get a whole new central transmission for my s30, ive always set the gear mesh rite and have run about a whole gallon of fuel through it, spur gear looks great not a scratch on it, but then one day i was driven it around and it made this horrible clunking sound. if you push the truck in neutral position it sometimes make a sudden stop and the clunking sound, so i checked in the tranny and it seems one of the gears is stripped inside, plastic gears i knw..lol so jus does anyone knw a good place to get an upgraded one, i tryed rufaster.com and they are fresh out. thanks guys for you continued help and support really apprecitat it
    thanx
    larry

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: volcano s30

Try Kurt at urchobby.com
    Redcat\'\'s a-plenty,savage XS,2 Savages,1brushless XL
    Sprint2, Blitz, Terra Crusher,ast. planes, helicopters and a LOT more!!!

RE: volcano s30

I'll second that, try Kurt @ www.urchobby.com (and tell him you want the single speed, direct drive tranny) it's just a spur gear on a main shaft, none of that idler gear geometry stuff..
    Mick Nesevitch