Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Looking for another Redcat!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 05:40 AM
GamerKid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for another Redcat!!

Hello, I purchased my tornado bb about 2 years ago and would like to get another vehicle to mess around with. I really like the looks of the aftershock 3.5, I was wondering how the experience is with this truck?
Old 07-25-2010, 08:16 AM
billymare

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Looking for another Redcat!!

Good choice gamerkid!!! That truck is tough as nails. I have the earthquake and love it! It is a little hard on diffs but you wont have that problem with the aftershock. I buy all my trucks and parts from URCHobby.com.
Kurt is a great dealer to buy from!! He knows his R/C..
Old 07-25-2010, 08:34 AM
joehanoun

if your planning to track or even run it around theneighborhood, make sure you upgrade your C-Hub,Knuckle Armandsteeringlinkage to the aluminiumoption. worth the money. Also pick a couple of body posts. They are cheap and they will break. Get the hobbywing program card for easy esc program, make sure u change the "Battery Cell number" from Auto to 4 since it's not that accurate in recognizing the number of cells.

Somewhere in this forum, there are posting about the most common parts to break. That can beuseful. Both urchobby.com andrufaster.com have all the parts and great service.

Other then that, the truck is damn fast and running flat out is achallengeto control on a dirt track.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:18 PM
foxys

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't need the knuck arm or the esc card.  He's asking about the 3.5 which is nitro and has alum knuckles stock...
Old 07-26-2010, 05:09 PM
basketballfan60123
My Feedback: (2)

Also ask around for the stock parts that have been upgraded under redcat warranty;maybe on the new shipments they have been added on already.