Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

New Backdraft 8e

I got a backdraft 8E from urchobby.com(Thanks for the service). Anyways to all the haterz...this buggy is bada**. I have put Four charges through it and first was a break in run. 2nd two charges were beat the crap out of it in an old construction site. (bent wing support). My last run (Today) i set up some 4ft tall ramps. IT WILL BACKFLIP. The control in the air is very very good even when i was trying to break it (8ft-10ft air landing every possible way on concrete and dry grass. The results: bent aluminum wing support, screw in steering link came out. I will continue beating it until something does break then ill let you guys know. It is worth every penny. sometime ill make it to a track as well.

P.s. Backdraft came with aluminum steering link and anti roll bars??? new model?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: New Backdraft 8e

I noticed that the 3.5's were coming with those, and different colored shock springs with aluminum caps. Thank goodness. The plastic caps sucked, as did the steering link.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

you just wait.... the haters are like that for a reason.....  EXPERIENCE
    you'll see

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Is yours the newest version? I had a old one I got used and had to add the white springs and add the upper c hub brace that comes on the new version earthquake 8e. Also the screwholes and servo brace are different on the new versions. Yes I agree the backdraft is awesome. Almost over powered.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yes its the newest version. And Devils reject I was just was running my 8e a WOT speed runs..lowered suspension etc... anyway hit a MAILBOX at WOT and only slightly bent a cvd still driveable. I wont replace anything until it can drive.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Meow!
    ORIGINAL: Devils-Reject

you just wait.... the haters are like that for a reason..... EXPERIENCE
    you'll see