Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

New Backdraft 8e

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Savy92
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Backdraft 8e

I got a backdraft 8E from urchobby.com(Thanks for the service). Anyways to all the haterz...this buggy is bada**. I have put Four charges through it and first was a break in run. 2nd two charges were beat the crap out of it in an old construction site. (bent wing support). My last run (Today) i set up some 4ft tall ramps. IT WILL BACKFLIP. The control in the air is very very good even when i was trying to break it (8ft-10ft air landing every possible way on concrete and dry grass. The results: bent aluminum wing support, screw in steering link came out. I will continue beating it until something does break then ill let you guys know. It is worth every penny. sometime ill make it to a track as well.

P.s. Backdraft came with aluminum steering link and anti roll bars??? new model?
Old 08-10-2010, 06:51 PM
foxys

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New Backdraft 8e

I noticed that the 3.5's were coming with those, and different colored shock springs with aluminum caps. Thank goodness. The plastic caps sucked, as did the steering link.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Devils-Reject
My Feedback: (8)

you just wait.... the haters are like that for a reason.....  EXPERIENCE
you'll see
Old 08-10-2010, 10:46 PM
hhvg

Is yours the newest version? I had a old one I got used and had to add the white springs and add the upper c hub brace that comes on the new version earthquake 8e. Also the screwholes and servo brace are different on the new versions. Yes I agree the backdraft is awesome. Almost over powered.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:57 PM
Savy92
My Feedback: (4)

Yes its the newest version. And Devils reject I was just was running my 8e a WOT speed runs..lowered suspension etc... anyway hit a MAILBOX at WOT and only slightly bent a cvd still driveable. I wont replace anything until it can drive.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:21 PM
buggyboy2010

Meow!
ORIGINAL: Devils-Reject

you just wait.... the haters are like that for a reason..... EXPERIENCE
you'll see