Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: No Control

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

No Control

Cant figure out why i lose control of my S30 volcano. it runs fine for 5 to 10 mins then stops responding. has fresh batteries. this thing is brand new! ive broke some things granted but thats to be expected. any help would be great.

RE: No Control

Are you getting a radio glitch (intermittent) or loosing control all together? First thing to look at is that you do not have any servo, antenna or battery wires wrapped around one another. That is one of the biggest causes of radio problems. Next thing is to make sure you have good connections and also that no wires were pinched when you put the radio cover back on. If this does not help let me know what you are loosing control over ( what function Throttle or steering and also does the function start to work again if you move closer or what do you have to do to get it working again)
    Urc Hobby Redcat Racing, HPI, Traxxas, XTM Racing, Venom, RC4WD, Integy, DDM Racing & PRP Dealer LI New York

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: No Control

do what urc hobby said and also buy a fail safe and stuff your reciever box with soft foam (spongelike)
    Tornado buggy, HPI Savage X 4.6 FOR THE WIN.