Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Tornado EPX Pro

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 04:25 PM
shotgun32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tornado EPX Pro

Hello all. I have a Tornado EPX Pro, brushless with an ezrun s-10 rtr fan cooled esc which I think is there latest release of this. I get a flashing green light alot, instead of movement, everytime after going from reverse to forward. If I backup then go straight to forward it will do it, but of course it will strip the spur gear sometime. If I reverse then let it stop rolling and then go to forward, the light on the esc just flashes, if I hit the trigger 6 or 7 times, it might start to move forward but not always, any ideas?

Old 08-26-2010, 06:35 AM
billymare

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Tornado EPX Pro

Check the throtle trim on the transmitter?

Old 08-26-2010, 07:17 PM
Mickstix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tornado EPX Pro

Does the esc have a reset procedure? Almost sounds like the circuitry to keep it from going into reverse instantly (from forward) is working the opposite way? Just an idea, I have little experience with the current electric RC's.. Good luck!