Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Lipo/ Volcano EPX Pro

Old 08-26-2010, 12:05 PM
rcbeginner34

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Lipo/ Volcano EPX Pro

I am new here andIamstarting into rc trucks. I just bought a 1/10 scale Volcano EPX Pro truck with the electricbrushless 3300KV 540 novatech and was wondering ifa 7.4 5400mah will run good with this truck or will it short something out on the truck? It says its speed control is Brushless ESC 2s LIPO ready so is it cool with this battery? Also I need to know of a good charger for this battery. And any sites with upgades and parts for this truck would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:29 PM
billymare

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Lipo/ Volcano EPX Pro

I have the Vortex EPX pro and use 2s lipo and it is FAST!! Love it, Ibuy all my stuf fron Kurt at URCHobby.com. super service, best prices i have ever seenand fast shipping! Kurt is very passionate about this hobby and his customers. Just ask anybody (except catbob) LOL.... Kurt has everything you need. even if his site says no stock, email him. just stick with a 20C rating on the 2S lipo and you won't be dissapointed.Feel free to ask anybody for help here. There isa bunch of great people on this forum. Welcome to the habit... I mean hobby
Old 08-26-2010, 02:33 PM
rcbeginner34

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Lipo/ Volcano EPX Pro

Thank you very much for your reply, I will check the site out now. Thanks again.

Search this Thread