Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Quick question on compatable rims for my Redcat racing tornado BB

Well i've been looking around for some new rims and arent sure what ones work. Yes im a noob to nitro rc, i just bought my first one. I know that my wheels have a hex hub in the back, so im wondering if any kind of rim with a hex hub will work on my buggy. If not, please help me out. Thanks
    Ricer
    Love buggys and nitro/elec cars. Real cars are my main hobby.
    Noob at rc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Quick question on compatable rims for my Redcat racing tornado BB

The wheels/tires for the Team Associated B44 will fit the Tornado.. (It's their 4wd buggy) The rear wheels/tires for theB4 (2wd) will also fit.. The rears arethe same on the B4 and B44.. (Fronts on the 2wd B4 are thinner than the 4wd B44) Check somewhere like Tower Hobby for the B44 stuff..Search for "B44 wheels or B44 Tires" You should be able to find plenty of options on there.. If ya want to get realRedcat wheels/tire replacements check out URCHobby.com Kurt will take care of ya!
    Mick Nesevitch