RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Redcat Racing Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/)
-   -   In need of another Avalanche XP Please! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/10202069-need-another-avalanche-xp-please.html)

catbob007 12-16-2010 11:50 PM

In need of another Avalanche XP Please!

1 Attachment(s)
Who Out their has a scream-en Christmas deal on the best built RC Nitro truck for me. Catbob007 (( Keeper full throttle don't dottle))

RCToysNh 12-17-2010 05:02 AM

RE: In need of another Avalanche XP Please!

PM Sent

R-U-FASTER 12-17-2010 09:56 AM

Ho HO HO!
You know Santa Mike has you covered, check us out BoB...
Great service as always and always good prices.

Merry Christmas to everyone here at RC Universe!

rchobbyunlimited 12-17-2010 11:40 AM

We can get you also

http://www.rcspeedmarthobbies.com/Av...ruck_p_22.html

catbob007 12-17-2010 07:41 PM

I am in need of another Avalanche XP with all the fixins Mike?The First one was The best RC Ihave ever owned. You KnowI love the durrability and Glow plug life the SH .28 delivers when tuned right it absolutely Screams. And always started on the first pull. I think I will have another. Still have free shipping?

nitrosportsandrunner 12-17-2010 07:59 PM

ORIGINAL: catbob007

I am in need of another Avalanche XP with all the fixins Mike? The First one was The best RC I have ever owned. You Know I love the durrability and Glow plug life the SH .28 delivers when tuned right it absolutely Screams. And always started on the first pull. I think I will have another. Still have free shipping?
are you looking for upgrades, or a full starter kit?

rchobbyunlimited 12-17-2010 08:07 PM

I am in need of another Avalanche XP with all the fixins Mike?The First one was The best RC Ihave ever owned. You KnowI love the durrability and Glow plug life the SH .28 delivers when tuned right it absolutely Screams. And always started on the first pull. I think I will have another. Still have free shipping?
Of course use mike first but as a second option I will ship to you free.
<br type="_moz" />

R-U-FASTER 12-18-2010 05:54 AM

Yes we are are still shipping Free until 12/19, after that we will work with folks the best we can to ensure that get what they need before Christmas.

Everett Motorsports and R U Faster Staff, Valerie, Wayne, Samantha, Robert and Myself would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

catbob007 12-18-2010 07:15 AM

Thanks R-U-Faster? Looks like it will be here by the 23rd...Good job and thanks again ... It looks as though Santa MikeIS !?comming early this year... BOB..=)

rchobbyunlimited 12-18-2010 03:53 PM

Cool mike is the best you caint go wrong there.

Thanks R-U-Faster? Looks like it will be here by the 23rd...Good job and thanks again ... It looks as though Santa MikeIS !?comming early this year... BOB..=)

R-U-FASTER 12-19-2010 04:20 PM

Manson you are a class act your self.
Happy Holidays to you and your family.
We are good on the fuel deal, just glad we could help out.
I will talk to you soon my friend.

rchobbyunlimited 12-19-2010 04:29 PM

Same to you and your family Happy Holidays You was a life saver on the fuel I will be intouchwith you real soon. Thanks.

ORIGINAL: R-U-FASTER

Manson you are a class act your self.
Happy Holidays to you and your family.
We are good on the fuel deal, just glad we could help out.
I will talk to you soon my friend.

R-U-FASTER 12-21-2010 06:18 PM

Thanks Manson

Just curious, are you still running the Typhoon any or have you retired it?

rchobbyunlimited 12-22-2010 11:33 AM

Hey mike it never really got a fair start you know I wanted the .28 engine butinsteadit was a .18 so I still broke in the engine and everything then thesteeringservo went out and I set it on the self never to touch it again. So Iguessyou can say its inretirement. Who knows one day I might pull it out and run it just to have a lil fun at home but as for now it just sits. LOL

ORIGINAL: R-U-FASTER

Thanks Manson

Just curious, are you still running the Typhoon any or have you retired it?

Torch39 12-22-2010 12:33 PM

Wait am Imissing something.. You have an avalanche XP?? Did you destroy it or something lol

rchobbyunlimited 12-22-2010 10:56 PM

No he was asking me about the Typhoon car I have.