RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Redcat Racing Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/)
-   -   Pictures of your redcats (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/5132827-pictures-your-redcats.html)

ganjamatik 01-12-2007 05:36 PM

RE: Pictures of your redcats and other rides

1 Attachment(s)
heres a couple pics of my volcano sv, havent used it in 3 weeks, just been adding upgrades and waiting for shipments[:@]!, i have an os .18 cv-rx engine , some integy mr4 piggy back shocks, and a futaba 2ph radio and one hs-645mg high torque servo all coming within the next 2-5 days,I.ve decide not to use it till thehey all get here,its been driving me crazy,i know its not the best in the world but here are some pics of my little truck before i put the new stuff on .i love the volcano sv!

Chubbysdad 01-12-2007 06:20 PM

Looks good... Nice looking truck.

nitro_racer_1 01-12-2007 06:37 PM

hey i see the traxxas header is working out for ya ;) looks great how do u like it?

ORIGINAL: nitrospeed33

here are some pics, finally.:D hope ya like them.

[img][/img]

nitrospeed33 01-12-2007 07:00 PM

are you talkin to me? well whatever. yeah i love it. it looks cool too. i wanna get a new cooling head though and some road racing tires that are wide and look cool.:D but wheels are soo expensive i really dont wanna spend that kind of money. and the stock tires are cheaper and can take alot of abuse. they rock, but look funny:D i havn't ran the car with the stock pipe and header, but i think the new stuff is really makin a difference.:D i just hav'nt been able to run it in about 2 weeks and it doesn't look like ill be able to run it for at least another week. depending on how well the plows do. it melts fast here and gets warm but there is still snow sittin in the middle of the street, and as i speak it is snowing.[:'(] i've been really tempted to run it in the snow(not while its snowing) but its not good for the car. i hav'nt even had time to tune it or really have fun with it. and in another post i told you guys i had a brake problem, they were not stopping well, and when i took my car out of the box last night the brakes worked. they fixed themselves!:D funny, but cool!:D

nitro_racer_1 01-12-2007 08:36 PM

yeah i was talken to u, i gave u the link to that header and i was wondering how it worked out cuz it looks cool. you can run them in the snow, but its a pain, the new xrc mag has an artical on it they say its fine to run them in the snow, but if u get the electronics wet u just have to take them apart and blow dry them, they also said that water its self dosent hurt the electronics but water sitting on them does.

nitrospeed33 01-12-2007 08:50 PM

sweet.:D im really careful about that kinda stuff though. and i usually clean my car all out after each use, but is such a pain. i just get all crazy about my car and my previous car. its called perfection, and its a pain.[:o] im no longer gonna do that though, it takes too much time and besides, i dont really need to, just clean the engine and airfilter.:D

ehroof 01-12-2007 08:51 PM

looks good

nitro_racer_1 01-12-2007 10:04 PM

lol yeah im the same way, i like my car clean

nitrospeed33 01-12-2007 10:07 PM

it makes me feel better about the car when its clean. but im a little excessive. i clean it after every single run. really i just need to clean the airfilter and use after run oil if im not gonna use it within the next few days. and then every now and then just clean it all out. i think im gonna lay off on the cleaning alittle though. it takes too much time.

nitro_racer_1 01-12-2007 10:13 PM

lol

nitrospeed33 01-12-2007 10:19 PM

:D:D:D:):):)

nitrospeed33 01-12-2007 10:42 PM

oh yeah, and did you guys hear about the weather around the united states? i know that a couple of you guys were saying it must be pretty cold down here in colorado, but i said its usually not like this. and on the weather channel today, san fransisco is in the low 20s! and other places in califronia, like the orange growing type places, are getting ice and really cold weather. the oranges had iceacles hangin off them. this is a bad winter for nitro rcs...and any rc car. poor nitros. [:o]

nitrospeed33 01-12-2007 10:43 PM

and the yummy oranges.lol:D

nitro_racer_1 01-12-2007 11:27 PM

yeah i live in the banana belt of WA it usually never gets below 20 here and it hardly ever snows, well we got almost 3 inches last night and it got down to 0! crazy

bluecaka69 01-13-2007 12:06 AM

im in montana and it cold ass hell here right now its like -8 our high today was 3 cold is an understatment speacially with the wind chill BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR:D

nitrospeed33 01-13-2007 12:17 AM

the wind chill here is like -17 and the temps are 0! i hate it. im the kinda person who belongs on a hot, humid tropical island.....on a beach!:D i cant stand the cold.its stupid. summer is the best.it gets pretty stinkin hot here. 70-100s! id rather be stuck on a some tropical island trying to survive.lol, but acctually that sounds fun to me.:D i have wierd interests, not like most teenagers.:D but they say it has somethin to do with the jet stream. it does this every once in a while or somethin, hope it passes soon. i cant wait to drive my car.:D

nitro_racer_1 01-13-2007 12:37 AM

man u guys got it bad lol, the thing about here is when it gets this cold its only for like 3 day tops, it was 65 a week ago lol

nitrospeed33 01-13-2007 12:43 AM

thats what colorado is like...usually. but lately its just been cold. really cold. and only an idiot would run their nitro in 0-30 degree weather. i need a vacation to hawii....with my car.:D

nitro_racer_1 01-13-2007 01:04 AM

lol, another side effect of runing in cold weather that iv found is that the bodys and wings turn to glass lol, just shatter when u crash it sux

nitrospeed33 01-13-2007 01:07 AM

lol.:D

ehroof 01-13-2007 04:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the tsunami i had just gotten yesterday and one of my tornado xp's with 2.2 traxxas rustler rear rims and proline hole shot tires. Thank you Clermontmotorsports.com for the body and single speed transmission on the torndado, the 2 speed was too high geared with the bigger tires.

nitro_racer_1 01-13-2007 06:14 PM

looks great how do u like the tsunami? i like that blue

ehroof 01-13-2007 06:51 PM

i dont know about the tsunami yet, i got it on friday and it rained all day today so i havent gotten a chance to run it yet, maybe tomorrow.

zack221 01-13-2007 09:55 PM

i like the wheels on the buggy i was going to get those for my truck but i have changed my mine im not sinking any more money in it i am thinking about selling it

ehroof 01-13-2007 10:00 PM

what happened, no more nitro?