RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Redcat Racing Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/)
-   -   Wow! Almost at 50k threads (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/6969636-wow-almost-50k-threads.html)

RedcatRacing 01-25-2008 06:28 PM

Wow! Almost at 50k threads

It seems like just yesterday when I thanked everyone for their continued support on the forums when we were ready to cross over the 40,000 thread mark.

Well guess what? It is that time again for me to pop in and say thanks.

The 50,000 thread mark should be hit sometime in the next day or so.

The last 2 years have been interesting to say the least. Lots have happened personally and with Redcat Racing and I again want to thank all of those that contribute to these forums and our growth.

I won't make this all cheesy, but it really means a lot to me when I see people I have never met chime in and defend and or support the Redcat brand.

Have a great weekend.

Darin

zeen420 01-25-2008 06:41 PM

RE: Wow! Almost at 50k threads

Your Welcome bro!, Redcat has got me into this hobby and I would stick by it strongly, I would really like to see Redcats at the track racing with the big boys, and I think its very possible.

FlyinGN 01-25-2008 06:53 PM

your welcome Darin. Its people like you in the business that make us customers happy to do business with.. Redcats customer support thru here is the one of the reasons I bought one in fact.

Frank

bluecaka69 01-25-2008 07:09 PM

already past it bro keep up the good work :D

webbl19 01-25-2008 07:10 PM

Wahoo!!! I was the 50K post and i got a prize!!!! Redcat forever!!!

RedcatRacing 01-25-2008 07:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well that was fast. We have just breached the 50,000 post mark. See image.

I have sent webbl19 a PM telling him that he won his choice of any electric Redcat Racing 1/10 vehicle.

Darin

pede_187 01-25-2008 07:11 PM

I believe it was only one month ago?

Redcats great! I bought a redcat because of the overall support and the company. You're always updating the parts and coming out with new things.

Chubbysdad 01-25-2008 07:32 PM

THats great Darin. I told you from the beginning, I would be here until the end. You have a good company and as always, its great to do business with you.

RedcatRacing 01-25-2008 07:34 PM

Thanks Dennis,

When is the end though. I tend to like to know so I can put it on my calender. :)

Darin

pede_187 01-25-2008 07:35 PM

The end? Redcat isn't going to stop until RC stops

This would be the most popular brand if people would give redcat a try

Chubbysdad 01-25-2008 07:37 PM

lol... Never know when the end is for anyone. Just live each day to its best and go for it. PS. Something was in the air today at the store sold out of all redcats.. so you better have those monsoons and hurricanes in stock lol

RedcatRacing 01-25-2008 08:33 PM

Thats great, as you know though our inventory will be running on fumes for the next 45-60 days, so just keep an eye on the running low ones.

I want to live in China and have 3 weeks off a year just for their New Year.

darin

5lagd 01-25-2008 09:29 PM

You have to get a sales force on the road and get your cars and parts in local hobby shop in CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my Tsunami UltraWide:D:)
Just curious ? WHen was the Redcat brand launched and how many cars have you sold since you started???

Gru15 01-25-2008 09:44 PM

Darin, I own 2 of your vehicles (Volcano,Lightning) soon to be the proud owner of an Avalanche. When it gets here. Keep up the GREAT work. I agree with idgasp get this stuff into local hobby shops man.

kuppler 01-25-2008 09:53 PM

Well where do i start....ill start out saying Congrats to you Darin...
i got my Volcano Sv about 4 months ago and i love it. i also got my one freind into the REDCAT and he got a Tornado BB i also got another friend of mine to get a REDCAT and he got a Volcano SV and he likes it alot. so he just went out and got himself a Monsoon.. i like that Trugy so much i might have to get one soon.. lol..
well Keep up the good work and i always STICK up for REDCAT. Cant wait to see what you do next Bro. Just keep it up...
Remember GO BIG OR GO HOME........
also i would like to Congratulate WEBBL19 for hitting the 50k thread mark..
Proud REDCAT owner,
Adam McKinney
aka KUPPLER

codokas 01-25-2008 10:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Gru15

Darin, I own 2 of your vehicles (Volcano,Lightning) soon to be the proud owner of an Avalanche. When it gets here. Keep up the GREAT work. I agree with idgasp get this stuff into local hobby shops man.
Darin:
Keep up the great work
I own 3 cats= 2 tornado's and a Tsunami
Grandson owns a tornado
Couldn't be happier with em
DOUG

RedcatRacing 01-26-2008 12:39 AM

Thanks for the support guys.

Regarding when we started Redcat Racing. Our first shipment arrived around November of 2005 but from Nov. 2005 through Feb 2007 Redcat was combined with another company I owned and I don't really count Redcat Racing as being a real company until February 2007. Prior to that it was part of Redcat Motors who was an importer of ATV's and Motorcycles. I sold that biz in Feb of 2007 and there was little or no time spent on Redcat Racing. Once Redcat Motors was sold 100% of my time went into Redcat Racing, whereas prior to that, Redcat Racing was just existing.

How many cars have we sold since we started? Beats the heck out of me. We were on a different computer system prior to Feb 2007 and the company that bought Redcat Motors has all that info so I really don't know. I will take a wild guess and say more than 10 and less than 50,000.

Have a good night everyone,

Darin

AllAboutFunHobbies 01-26-2008 07:41 PM

Ya thanks again Darin for giveing all the little guys there starts way back two years ago. Like Dennis said your running a great company and I've alway senjoyed doing business with you guys, every one is very helpfull when ever I call with a question, matter of fact. Thanks cameron for the help friday and thanks Nick for all the help you give when I call with a stupid question that seems very obvious after talking to you, LOL. Something is deffinatly in the air lately so you better get the stocks up high in the next few weeks, LOL. Looking forward to another year with Redcat and it seems that things can only get better from here.

Aggressor 02-02-2008 09:32 PM

Darin

Thanks for your help with the issue we discussed,Happy to be a dealer for REDCAT RACING. It sure is nice when somebody with a T-MAXX OR A REVO goes wow should have bought MONSOON. All we sell in our race shop now is REDCAT.

ANYWAYS THANKS
Nitro-Racing Connection
Mount Pleasant S.C