RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Redcat Racing Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/)
-   -   Update on my Tornado (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/6993227-update-my-tornado.html)

need2drag 01-29-2008 09:31 PM

Update on my Tornado

Well I have some to realize that it is going to be a while before I get to drive my car again. I have searched and searched, and searched, and no one has my wheels in stock. [&o] So I am going to wait on my order with Redcat and hope they get some soon. I am rather frustrated right now with the whole situation[:@] but I guess all I can do it wait.:( Thanks for any help anyone has given me. Once I get my buggy going again I will post some pics and possibly a video.

ehroof 01-29-2008 09:46 PM

RE: Update on my Tornado

sorry on the rims bro, there has to be some place to get them.

need2drag 01-29-2008 09:49 PM

nope. I have checked so many sites, and they all say the same thing, that they are out of stock. I was going to order some other parts, just so I have replacements, but I don't think that is a good idea right now. The more I think about it, the more bummed I get. I bought a $200 car and now I can't even use it. And the one part I need, is the one part that is on back order. Really sucks.

Macanan 01-29-2008 09:50 PM

ORIGINAL: need2drag

Well I have some to realize that it is going to be a while before I get to drive my car again. I have searched and searched, and searched, and no one has my wheels in stock. [&o] So I am going to wait on my order with Redcat and hope they get some soon. I am rather frustrated right now with the whole situation[:@] but I guess all I can do it wait.:( Thanks for any help anyone has given me. Once I get my buggy going again I will post some pics and possibly a video.
what wheels you looking for ? the tire its self or the rims or both ?

Macanan 01-29-2008 09:53 PM

well guess what here he has the redcat tire and rims in stock.

http://allaboutfunhobbies.com/store/...sort/2a/page/7

need2drag 01-29-2008 09:54 PM

well all I need is a rear rim, but I want to buy both rear rims and tires so that I have spares. I am seeing if I can get either the green or yellow rims and I will keep my order on the rims and tires and use those for spares whenever I get them.

ehroof 01-29-2008 09:54 PM

nope. I have checked so many sites, and they all say the same thing, that they are out of stock. I was going to order some other parts, just so I have replacements, but I don't think that is a good idea right now. The more I think about it, the more bummed I get. I bought a $200 car and now I can't even use it. And the one part I need, is the one part that is on back order. Really sucks.

you can get yellow front and green rears, with the tires, at least you can run

TNIGS 01-29-2008 09:58 PM

dose anyone know when redcat is going to have more rims in stock. one of my buggys is not even a mounth old and i have 3 broken rims[:o][:o][:o]

need2drag 01-29-2008 09:59 PM

I just ordered the green rears with tires. It said they were in stock. For some reason when I searched that when I first ordered I couldn't find the green or yellow ones, it only came up with the chrome ones. I personally don't care what they look like or what color they are. As long as I can drive it and race with my dad that is all I care about. I am definitely in a better mood about it now. Thanks for pointing that out, I would have never thought about the green or yellow again.

ehroof 01-29-2008 10:02 PM

Glad i could help you out bro, now have fun with your dad!!!! You made my day today :D

need2drag 01-29-2008 10:04 PM

I will have fun. He should have is Hurricane XP this weekend, and we start building the track this weekend. I am glad I made your day, you definitely made mine. I have been thinking about this wheel situation all day at work, but now I am better. Thanks again. Once me and dad are running together I will get some pics and post them for you. Oh yeah, and video:D:D:D

ehroof 01-29-2008 10:08 PM

Nice bro, make some good video

TNIGS 01-29-2008 10:11 PM

is it just my computer or is the redcat site not working????

need2drag 01-29-2008 10:13 PM

no, the Redcat site is working. I just ordered some green rims and tires off of there.

Macanan 01-29-2008 10:16 PM

no, the Redcat site is working. I just ordered some green rims and tires off of there.
I think you may have broke the site because its down :D

need2drag 01-29-2008 10:17 PM

ha ha ha....I knew someone is going to say that. Well atleast I already got the confirmation email for my wheels:Dthat is some good news. I just got on the site, and it worked fine for me.

TNIGS 01-29-2008 10:33 PM

dose redcat not sell rear chrome rims???

ehroof 01-29-2008 10:41 PM

they do, just out of stock for now

bjack29 01-30-2008 06:48 PM

if you are like me color doesnt matter just as long as i am up and running agian i ordered some green for the front and i have chrome on the back i plan on ordering green for the back and another body to match the green looks like you can't have enough rims broke mine on break in

need2drag 01-30-2008 07:08 PM

I made it through the break in, and made about 3-4 tanks of good running, and finally the broken parts gremlin got me.

need2drag 01-30-2008 09:08 PM

Well, it has been a week now since I last drove my car. I am sitting letting my rim dry. I loaded it with super glue so maybe I can atleast putt around with it for a little bit. I am dire need of a "pick me up".lol. I haven't gotten a shipping order yet for my green wheels, but I am hoping I will hear something soon. Just figured I would let everyone know how I am doing right now.

ehroof 01-30-2008 09:16 PM

lol, sounds like you need a hug[X(]

need2drag 01-30-2008 09:17 PM

something. This is rather depressing. I am watching videos of cars on youtube now.

StephenW 01-30-2008 09:20 PM

how are your rim breaking all the time?

need2drag 01-30-2008 09:21 PM

it only broke once.