RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Redcat Racing Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/)
-   -   Check out this Guy... (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/7127023-check-out-guy.html)

kuppler 02-23-2008 11:58 PM

Check out this Guy...

This guy is useing my BASHING CONTES video to sale his redcats on ebay.....
[link=http://cgi.ebay.com/4X4-4WD-NITRO-GAS-POWER-RC-1-10-MONSTER-RACING-TRUCK_W0QQitemZ120225863573QQihZ002QQcategoryZ1916 8QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]CLICK HERE[/link]
i left him a msg.. saying its funny and stuff that hes useing my video to sale his items,.... LOL..
Thanks to Redharris for finding it.... and he let me know....

Macanan 02-24-2008 12:02 AM

RE: Check out this Guy...

:DKuppler already famous.

kuppler 02-24-2008 12:04 AM

ORIGINAL: Macanan

:DKuppler already famous.
LOL... now thats take SKILLS BABY!!!!!!!!! hahaha

webbl19 02-24-2008 12:04 AM

you need to copyright that stuff...make some money off his sales or something

kuppler 02-24-2008 12:06 AM

lol... i cant.. thats the thing about youtube... once its on there.. and you leave it.. its anyones... game... thats the thing about youtube...... its cool.... i dont mind.. i did msg him but who knows.... lol.. he might even be someone from RCU.....

firebird78 02-24-2008 12:10 AM

yup...I told ya that truck is a staple of the community...yall are famous...can I have ur autograph???...lol

kuppler 02-24-2008 12:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)

ORIGINAL: firebird78

yup...I told ya that truck is a staple of the community...yall are famous...can I have ur autograph???...lol
LOL.. ill have to Print out some pics... like the one i added.. and sign some........ LOL.....Anyone want a Autograph????? Just PM me with your address and ill Send one out.. HAHAHAHa

webbl19 02-24-2008 12:13 AM

i wish they would stop saying these things go 55-60mph. i already knew mine wouldnt go that fast but there are some gullible people out there. get it home and it doesnt go that fast, just dissapoints the customer.

ehroof 02-24-2008 12:14 AM

He put that in there, thats not anywhere on redcats site or those pictures he uses from redcat.

webbl19 02-24-2008 12:15 AM

i know redcats site doesnt say it cause they are keeping it real, but those ebay dealers are a trip sometimes.

firebird78 02-24-2008 12:16 AM

im notta ford man but I like the way ur truck looks....some things change but thats one that shouldnt...I bet that video will sell volcano's....I'd ask the dude for dog bones or something for using it..might suprise ya maybe atleast pay half...lol

kuppler 02-24-2008 12:17 AM

yea they are.. LOL....Everyone should msg him and say something.... Get him to post some real REDCAT Facts... We need to Stick up for our boys..... lol....[sm=punching.gif] [sm=punching.gif]

kuppler 02-24-2008 12:19 AM

im notta ford man but I like the way ur truck looks....some things change but thats one that shouldnt...I bet that video will sell volcano's....I'd ask the dude for dog bones or something for using it..might suprise ya maybe atleast pay half...lol
LOL.. i might do that..... he only has 3 Volcano SV for sale right now...i dont know if hes a dealer or just trying to sale them... i dont know.. but lets see what he does about the 1st msg i left him.. HAHAHAHA

TCB 81 02-24-2008 12:20 AM

thats good stuff gratz on a great video im surprised he didnt edit out the parts that you listed at the end showing what all you broke during the bash video

kuppler 02-24-2008 12:21 AM

yea i know.. but i dont think he could.. its right from youtube... and i dont think theres a way to DL them and edit.......

Macanan 02-24-2008 12:23 AM

ORIGINAL: kuppler

yea i know.. but i dont think he could.. its right from youtube... and i dont think theres a way to DL them and edit.......
Umm yes you can I have a you tube down loader and I can edit any video that gets downloaded

firebird78 02-24-2008 12:23 AM

he is a dealer..I think he is new...looking at his feedback I bet he is...really...I might message him and tell him he needs to atleast give u a hella deal on your repair parts..like sell em to ya at dealers cost

kuppler 02-24-2008 12:26 AM

LOL.. i dont know if he will even do anything..... If it gets nasty... i could always just Del the video.. and it will mess up his link.. hahahaha and ill just relist the video and make a new link... but ill see what he does on the 1st msg i sent him.....

firebird78 02-24-2008 12:28 AM

I think its kewl though....hella complement....cant blame the dude...

webbl19 02-24-2008 12:28 AM

better not delete it until the end of the bashing contest you dont want to get your video booted....

Redharris 02-24-2008 12:30 AM

Lol... Firebird PM'd me that there might be some good Deals on ebay Volcanos (cuz me n Kuppler always need parts:D) And THERE is THAT video!
LMAO! IM thinkin Darrin needs to send Kuppler some Redcat stickers, so when Ehroof paints him a new body, it will DEFINTELY be recognizable as a REDCAT to the un-educated masses:D Youre Famous Bro! Just Wait til MY video comes out....lol...

webbl19 02-24-2008 12:34 AM

sounds like a paris hilton threat or something...lmao

firebird78 02-24-2008 12:42 AM

ORIGINAL: Redharris

Lol... Firebird PM'd me that there might be some good Deals on ebay Volcanos (cuz me n Kuppler always need parts:D) And THERE is THAT video!
LMAO! IM thinkin Darrin needs to send Kuppler some Redcat stickers, so when Ehroof paints him a new body, it will DEFINTELY be recognizable as a REDCAT to the un-educated masses:D Youre Famous Bro! Just Wait til MY video comes out....lol...

yeah I thought about keeping quiet and seeing if one went real cheap, buy it and send it to ya 2 wild men..lol....yall would have it stripped in less then an hr I bet..lol

jumpanddrop 02-24-2008 12:45 AM

he sure has alot of BS on his page tho. volcano cant do 60. and the retail is not 699. thats what you call false advertising

kuppler 02-24-2008 01:12 AM

ORIGINAL: Redharris

yeah I thought about keeping quiet and seeing if one went real cheap, buy it and send it to ya 2 wild men..lol....yall would have it stripped in less then an hr I bet..lol
yo bro ur giving us 1 hr/???? HAHAHA i would say 15-20 min.. 30min TOPS....HAHAAHAHAHA