RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Redcat Racing Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/)
-   -   Look what came today (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/7142697-look-what-came-today.html)

kuppler 02-26-2008 09:10 PM

Look what came today

1 Attachment(s)
I finally got my Lightning EPX I Won From the Wheelie Contest.. Thanks REDCAT, Darin and Nick......
Here are a few pics of it.. Its charging as i Type....
[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tF3oUC9lEU]VIDEO!!!!![/link]

need2drag 02-26-2008 09:12 PM

RE: Look what came today

sweet. Don't do like I do, and wreck in the 2nd day you have it. ha ha looks nice bro

kuppler 02-26-2008 09:13 PM

LOL.... I wont mess it up......
there is alot of plans for this lil puppy.... hehehe No its not bashing... hahahaha No jumps for this one.....

firebird78 02-26-2008 09:15 PM

I smell brushless in the future...lol...looks great bro...wanna spare body??...got the blue one that came with mine..never ran with it on..if they are the same an I imagine they are its urs iffin ya want it

TCB 81 02-26-2008 09:17 PM

gratz man looks good i bet that will be alot of fun let us know

kuppler 02-26-2008 09:18 PM

ORIGINAL: firebird78

I smell brushless in the future...lol...looks great bro...wanna spare body??...got the blue one that came with mine..never ran with it on..if they are the same an I imagine they are its urs iffin ya want it
yea ill take it.. ill PM you my address....

firebird78 02-26-2008 09:19 PM

im assuming a nitro body will fit it..

Macanan 02-26-2008 09:20 PM

Time to have some fun now ayy Kuppler

kuppler 02-26-2008 09:20 PM

i think so.....

AffordableRC 02-26-2008 09:21 PM

Very cool man, it couldn't have come at a better time with your Volcano being broken. Make a video of it when you have a chance.

kuppler 02-26-2008 09:22 PM

ORIGINAL: Macanan

Time to have some fun now ayy Kuppler
oo yea... you know it... Its charging right now...
im going to have to get a faster charger... LOL.....this 3-4hr is BULL!!!! hahahah but o-well i cant complane about something i got for FREE!!!!!!!! it looks SWEET... i cant wait to get her running....

kuppler 02-26-2008 09:24 PM

ORIGINAL: AffordableRC

Very cool man, it couldn't have come at a better time with your Volcano being broken. Make a video of it when you have a chance.
LOL no kidding bro....
ill be taking it to work tomor... and ill have Rich(Redharris) Video it....

AffordableRC 02-26-2008 09:26 PM

What do you and Rich do for a living...... beside play with your toys at break time??:)

kuppler 02-26-2008 09:28 PM

What do you and Rich do for a living...... beside play with your toys at break time??:)
LOL... well hes the Shop Boss.... and we are Airplane Tech/Repairman.........We fix airplane parts..... :D

Macanan 02-26-2008 09:29 PM

Play during work time lol:D

pede_187 02-26-2008 09:30 PM

It's not much fun until you get the brushless:D

AffordableRC 02-26-2008 09:33 PM

Ahh, very cool.

Hey Rich, I think Adam could use a raise to pay for all the parts he keeps breaking on your ramp!:) Lol

kuppler 02-26-2008 09:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Macanan

Play during work time lol:D
ooo no playing during work time... only break time...... and after work...... lol...:D

kuppler 02-26-2008 09:34 PM

Ahh, very cool.

Hey Rich, I think Adam could use a raise to pay for all the parts he keeps breaking on your ramp!:) Lol
LOL i wish.. but rich doesn't decide that... The BIG BOSS does... lol..but thanks for the help....maybe he can talk to the big man for me...what do you think Rich??? hahahahah..

firebird78 02-26-2008 09:48 PM

ORIGINAL: kuppler

LOL... well hes the Shop Boss.... and we are Airplane Tech/Repairman.........We fix airplane parts..... :D

see whos hands your putting ur life in when u fly......lol....big hands to I must say...lightnings arent that small and Adams hand makes it look that way..lol

kuppler 02-26-2008 09:55 PM

see whos hands your putting ur life in when u fly......lol....big hands to I must say...lightnings arent that small and Adams hand makes it look that way..lol
LOL.... you know what they say about big hands...... hahahahah Well back to the topic... i cant wait to get this bad boy charged up... I wanna run it... lol....

firebird78 02-26-2008 09:58 PM

back flips with a lightnin...I can done see it:eek:

kuppler 02-26-2008 10:00 PM

back flips with a lightnin...I can done see it:eek:
lol..... Ill do a Back flip... if you pay for all the parts that i need to replace after....... DEAL ?????

firebird78 02-26-2008 10:01 PM

heck no...lol....ur nutz

Redharris 02-26-2008 10:02 PM

LOL no kidding bro....
ill be taking it to work tomor... and ill have Rich(Redharris) Video it....

LOL....You'll have Rich DRIVIN it too!