RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Redcat Racing Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/)
-   -   Redcat Jump Competition? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/7362674-redcat-jump-competition.html)

perhamrocks 04-10-2008 05:45 PM

Redcat Jump Competition?

Hey Darin, or Nick, do you guys know when you will have the next jump competion?

perhamrocks 04-11-2008 09:07 PM

RE: Redcat Jump Competition?

Do you guys have an answer? It's ok to say that you don't know or no ur not.

RedcatRacing 04-14-2008 02:52 PM

We will have a new one coming up in May.

Darin

perhamrocks 05-26-2008 08:57 PM

I know you probably have lots of things going on with all of your new 1/5 and 1/8 ultralights just coming in, but do you plan on having a jump competion in June? I'd love to see another one.

Swamp3r 05-26-2008 10:49 PM

I say we have a competition on pull start blister hands. I might have a chance on winning lol. I have 2 nasty cuts inbetween my index and middle finger trying to fix my buddies amex something or other.

Cam_132 05-26-2008 11:00 PM

lol rod!

if you said that earler i got 2 big blisters from puling my go cart starter cord... north of my 2nd nuckels...

Swamp3r 05-27-2008 12:15 AM

Ya it`s funny these blisters never seem too heal eh they just bleed, I got blood all over my wifes steering wheel. Now she checks my hand when I get back from bashing. I guess if I bashed less they might have a chance to heal up.

Cam_132 05-27-2008 12:53 AM

hahahaha that sucks... i just got 2 huge watter blisters and my frend was working on a car today and he sluffed of about a 3cm patch of skin and he was almost in tears it hurt so bad...

Swamp3r 05-27-2008 01:16 AM

Hahahah you know I still love pull starts as much as they hurt but when you have to carry fuel, igniters, batteries,radio, truck, wrench, screwdriver,afterun oil. I just can`t imaging carrying out a bump box or a drill. I`ll put up with the blisters and blood. Thing that gets me is when I do a stupid thing and pull the pull start towards the cooling head and rake my hands on it.

ugly duck 05-27-2008 08:15 AM

Seriously, WTH are you girls doing to yourselves? Maybe you should take up needlepoint if pulling a rip cord is too much for you? :):D

a4d2a0m 05-27-2008 08:41 AM

My volcano starts every time with a maximum of 10 pulls........the secret to blisters is all in the grip!!!!!

Cam_132 05-27-2008 12:53 PM

lol you guys are sad... i have a roto start and i love it! it starts in 5sec or less... if the tuning is right...

and rod... it is called a tool box. i have one and i have everything in it... all i need to go is my box, fuel, radio, and car and that is it... you need to get a tool box at canidian tire or something... it is a life saver!

lol and a electric start!

Swamp3r 05-27-2008 03:25 PM

Ya I was just going to buy a big tackle box but keep forgetting.

bash_N_corn 05-27-2008 06:09 PM

ORIGINAL: ugly duck

Seriously, WTH are you girls doing to yourselves? Maybe you should take up needlepoint if pulling a rip cord is too much for you? :):D
LMAO! there is always knitting if you are scared of needles

Swamp3r 05-27-2008 06:15 PM

Hey lets get one thing straight here, I ended up with blisters cause my buddy had his truck so screwed up it wasn`t even funny. I told him to never touch the needles again. I had to pull on that thing about 5 billion times till I got it running right. He had an air leak at the carb to. And I don`t know how to stitch or knit but I did learn how to croche from my grandma when I was about 10 years old.Yes I said that out loud lol:)

ugly duck 05-27-2008 09:59 PM

Whatevs, Nancy. :D

Swamp3r 05-27-2008 10:08 PM

lololololol I love this site. Info and laughter all in one place.

iamfoesho 05-27-2008 10:11 PM

What about another wheelie competition? :)

ugly duck 05-28-2008 12:00 PM

I like wheelies.

perhamrocks 05-28-2008 05:42 PM

ok, you guys just said a bunch of BS on my post asking about the next jump comp.

Swamp3r 05-29-2008 02:36 AM

The post is still here and darin will still see it. I'm sorry if we pee'd on your post. It's a forum all topics go off the topic. Next post you make I'll make sure not to say anything, and I'm sure others won't either. Really sorry man.

bash_N_corn 05-29-2008 05:34 PM

ORIGINAL: perhamrocks

ok, you guys just said a bunch of BS on my post asking about the next jump comp.
Darin already replied first of all, and IMO your loafers may be a bit tight pal so take a moment and loosen up

RedcatRacing 05-29-2008 06:38 PM

We are deep in the programming of a new site, which will be launched later this month.

We will be putting off any competitions until the new site is done as we are rolling out a user community section of the site that will include the jump competitions and more.

You can see it here: www.redcatracing.com/factorybacked.asp

Its been a long time since we did any major site updates and it was time. This one is a big job, but when its all said and done, not only will I be happy that I am not buried in the process every day, but it will just be better. :)

Darin

bash_N_corn 05-29-2008 07:26 PM

Nice Darin, can't wait to see it unfold

perhamrocks 05-30-2008 07:27 PM

Thanks for the reply Darin