Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > S.P.A.D. Aircraft - Coroplast design
Reload this Page >

SPADFEST 2004 SPADS INVADE RANTOUL

Community
Search
Notices
S.P.A.D. Aircraft - Coroplast design Discuss the growing area of S.P.A.D.S. (Simple Plastic Airplane Designs). Coroplast type aircraft, pizza box planes, etc..

SPADFEST 2004 SPADS INVADE RANTOUL

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 06:32 AM
rchawaii

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SPADFEST 2004 SPADS INVADE RANTOUL

Hi everyone its official, SPADS INVADE RANTOUL (IL) is soon approaching. You can go to this page to see some details about the event, see pics of last years events and keep updated. Another page will be popping up as well by the hosts, the Suburban R/C Barnstormers, Inc.

http://spadworld.net/spadfest.html is our page to keep folks updated. In addition, there are several threads on the forum which will point you in the right direction if you plan to attend.

Those interested in reading more can check this thread area for any information or to ask any questions about this years event. Also, if you do plan to attend, if you haven't you need to check in here (SEE FOLLOWING LINK) (You have to log in to the forum to sign this list) http://spadworld.net/viewtopic.php?t=7079.

A couple sponsors such as Plastic Concept Planes and Boogerboy Hobbies and more will be on hand as well. Plan on having fun, meeting good folks-the originators of this madness and taking away great memories that are sure to inspire and keep your R/C fire lit for some time to come whether you SPAD OR NOT!!!

Keep in mind you should have a current AMA membership as I believe this will be a sanctioned event and if you're from abroad the U.S. have your respective membership with you on hand. If you don't have one this doesn't mean you can't attend of course! Just show up and have fun!!

There will be lots of knowledgeable people there to help you if you don't understand something in the SPAD craze

Please don't ask me specific questions regarding the event, as I am only a messenger and not involved with the setting up of the event. Any and all questions should be asked in the threads mentioned.

Look forward to more updates as the time nears and have a great time if you go!!!

If ADMIN/MODS think this is inappropriate, please move it to the respective area you deem most appropriate-however I thought this was the most fitting area for the best exposure for this great ever-growing event!!
Old 02-29-2004, 05:37 PM
Stripes
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SPADFEST 2004 SPADS INVADE RANTOUL

Now that is just short of Urbana - Champaigne. Does Tower (or any of it's captive brand names) or Horizon have retail outlets there?