Community
Search
Notices
S.P.A.D. Aircraft - Coroplast design Discuss the growing area of S.P.A.D.S. (Simple Plastic Airplane Designs). Coroplast type aircraft, pizza box planes, etc..

Sickle Video

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 02:20 PM
SeacretsOceanCity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sickle Video

Here I found someone to hold the cam,not so good though but here it is 40FP
[link=http://home.comcast.net/~dlbtkuntzi/sickle.wmv]VIDEO[/link] I didnt have full power because I noticed a few bubbles in the line so kept her a little rich and stayed between 3/4 and full power you can hear her lean out anyway at the end. 10 meg I estimate the speed to be around 60mph What do you think am I close?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt56945.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	108768  
Old 03-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Charlie E
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Sickle Video

Hello SeacretsOceanCity,

Cool Spad, I think you are a little faster than 60 mph. I have made alot of videos with fast planes and yours seem to be closer to 80 mph. Sometimes it's hard to tell the speed from a video but I can tell it's faster than 60 mph.

Good job

Charlie
Old 03-07-2004, 10:10 PM
JuniorPilot

Default RE: Sickle Video

oh damn!! looking at your pic and having a plane i just got from a swap meet right next to me it looks like i picked up a foam winged balsa tail feathers and pvc fused sickle!![sm=sunsmiley.gif] this is going to be crazy!! i got it for $40 with another 15 size combat plane the "sickle"" had a 25 on it also! I think i got a good deal $40 cdn for 2 planes a 25 how "hard" is thiss plane to fly