Notices
S.P.A.D. Aircraft - Coroplast design Discuss the growing area of S.P.A.D.S. (Simple Plastic Airplane Designs). Coroplast type aircraft, pizza box planes, etc..

QHOR,30kt winds and me!

Old 02-24-2003, 03:41 AM
tileflyer
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default QHOR,30kt winds and me!

Tattoo,
You were right about the qhor being fun in the wind! Headwind was almost too much for the Mag 25,but tailwind was a screamer! Landings were very eventful,only 1 broken prop.I tried a 10x4 MAS on the Mag but could not get it to tune out right,so I stuck with the 9x5 . I had to end up landing crosswind to get it to settle.It flew solid enough for me.The spad stick was pulling around with 11x6 APC on the .48. I was doing inverted high speed passes about 2 feet off the deck. DPS is the best flying plane I have ever flown and is my baby!!
Old 02-25-2003, 04:54 PM
Daryl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default QHOR,30kt winds and me!

2' off the Ceck? - Minus 6" is a Blast! - - been there - happens quickly from 2'. You don't even see the dip - if it's going fast enough. - HA! Need more POWER!!!