Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > S.P.A.D. Aircraft - Coroplast design
Reload this Page >

finaly found free coro but....`

Community
Search
Notices
S.P.A.D. Aircraft - Coroplast design Discuss the growing area of S.P.A.D.S. (Simple Plastic Airplane Designs). Coroplast type aircraft, pizza box planes, etc..

finaly found free coro but....`

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 11:31 PM
high in da sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finaly found free coro but....`

finaly found some coro sign board over on the street corner where I live, but my mom said i cant take it till sunday evening.
so I was like but its there now who knows if it will be there on sunday but she still said no.

the coro i either 2 or 4 mil and Is perfect size to glue two pieces together and make a hor out of it for the wing then there is still extra for the tail. if it is 2 mill Im making it for my 25 fp and if its 4 mil im making it for my 40 la.

I cant wait to finally make my own they have always been given to me in the past pre built
Old 05-10-2003, 01:10 AM
im_a_rcav8r

Just keep in mind a few things about taking signs... If they are political signs, and the campaign is still on, removing them is a Felony... be sure you ask the owner of the sign before you go using it for a HOR...
Old 05-10-2003, 01:12 AM
high in da sky

good idea I didnt know that but no they arent political its for some garden sale