Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Season openers

In just about 3 weeks we will have the start of the Northern Cali racing season. March 31, Fresno Radio Modelers will host T-34 and Unlimited Warbirds. The following day Sacramento Area Modelers will host warbirds in bronze, silver and gold classes. My question is who plans to go to one or both of these events. As of now I plan to be at both. I know what turnout to expect at SAMs but just trying to get a feel for numbers going to Fresno.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Season openers

Not going to Fresno, what class are you going to race in Fresno? I intend on going to Sams and race in the Silver.
    Walk softly but carry a big stick

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I will be running the blue Macchi in Unlimited at Fresno and the white one in Silver at SAMs.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Shawn,

When I saw the title of this thread I half expected the trash talk was beginning! I thought "season openers" meant you were shooting off the "opening salvos" of the racing season!
    I look forward to hangin' out with you and Virginia, again. (Even if you are becoming a big softie!) Good luck in Fresno.

Ollie
    WARNING: High-nitro fumes cause an unusual form of mental debilitation resulting in excess expenditures on racing airplanes.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I will be coming down for the T-34 atleast. not sure if my unlimited will be done in time.
    AMA # 126183
    Fly light, fly fast and fly low.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ollie, I would never trash talk you! There is a song titled " Whiskey makes my baby frisky ". I want to keep the drinks flowing!! Now Leadbutt is a different story, he's gonna get beat up pretty bad!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: speedracerntrixie

Ollie, I would never trash talk you! There is a song titled " Whiskey makes my baby frisky ". I want to keep the drinks flowing!! Now Leadbutt is a different story, he's gonna get beat up pretty bad!
    I like your "cleaner for the forums" way of stating that, than I did, a while back. I think it's gonna stick, Casey!

WARNING: High-nitro fumes cause an unusual form of mental debilitation resulting in excess expenditures on racing airplanes.