Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Scale Racing
Reload this Page >

Tres Amigos Warbird Race: July 22nd

Community
Search
Notices
Scale Racing Discuss all aspects of semi-scale pylon racing.

Tres Amigos Warbird Race: July 22nd

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 08:51 PM
pjakew
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tres Amigos Warbird Race: July 22nd

I just hope the events director doesn't get the idea of changing the image on the flyer and posting these three fine fellows as thr Tres Amigos .
Old 07-17-2012, 05:27 AM
Trashman88

this is too funny, you guys must be taking about winning 2nd place as you all know who owns the 1st place of silver as i take it over and over again.  casey might of tried to help you guys out by taking my plane out but i am back  with another plane and ready to dominate.  see you all in a couple days so you can watch my tail as i finish  1st over the finish line.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:35 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

The way I see it JR is you letting me borrow a part on Sat so I can fly on Sun. Then with the part I borrowed I beat you...............sound familiar?
Old 07-17-2012, 03:55 PM
Jimmy Skids
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds familiar to me. I gave Mick an electric retract when his went out and he proceeded to kick the crap out of everyone in gold. At least I had a part in his first place.

In truth, this is what makes racing so much fun. When we are on the line it is all bets off. When we are in the pits it becomes "what do ya need brother to git back up and runnin'?"..... (That's Tommy speak)

Jimmy Skids
Old 07-17-2012, 04:15 PM
speedracerntrixie

Jimmy, I'm planning a new airplane to beat you with, can you give me a pair of retracts?
Old 07-17-2012, 04:58 PM
kimod

Dave that would be great for the snack bar workers

Kimo
Old 07-17-2012, 05:17 PM
kimod

Just an FYI the Tres Kahunas/Amigos consist of Serg, Jerry C, and myself. Officially it is the TRES KAHUNAS. Thanks to all the workers in advance for signing up and the great job Tommy did with the promotion of the race.
The snack bar will also have popcicles for a quarter
Old 07-17-2012, 06:09 PM
speedracerntrixie

Kino, can you make sure I draw Jake in at leats 2 heats???
Old 07-17-2012, 07:16 PM
Jimmy Skids

ORIGINAL: speedracerntrixie

Jimmy, I'm planning a new airplane to beat you with, can you give me a pair of retracts?
you have to break one last minute on race day and then come see me.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:49 PM
speedracerntrixie

ORIGINAL: Jimmy Skids

ORIGINAL: speedracerntrixie

you have to break one last minute on race day and then come see me.

Hmm Jimmy must be sniffin nitro again...............he's sounding like Forrest Gump LOL

Ok Back to the race at hand. Just got back from a practice session and both airplanes are working well. Going to clean the up and put them on a self til Sat morning. See 'yall Sat afternoon.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Jimmy Skids

Come on now Speed, no need to smell the nitro, I am running a skip a beat motor as you would put it.

Now on to a more important subject. Where is Leadfoot. Miss his normal banter.

Jimmy Skids
Old 07-18-2012, 10:24 PM
Trashman88

Speed,
I am glad you are ready for the race!!!  I will be looking forward to racing (beating) you again.
Have a safe trip and see you and your family on Saturday.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:26 PM
Trashman88

Leadfoot is scared to talk on here after the Redding Race.  He is still shaken up.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:23 AM
speedracerntrixie

Oh then he is going to be real fun to mess with on Sunday hahahah Did he get a replacement?
Old 07-19-2012, 09:48 AM
Casey Leadfoot Smith

Ok, after numerous phone calls and text messages begging me to say something funny on here, I guess I'll chime in. Can you beleive one pilot left me a 4 minute message begging me to say something. I guess it's not a party unless leadfoot is there.

I don't have a fancy computer in front of me to make pictures (unlike a certain wannabe pilot who found the secret to racing in redding) so I'll try my best from my phone.

JR is in first only because is was the luckiest sucky pilot out there. I tried to take him out and give all you other sucky pilots a chance at some fame. Looks like I may have succeeded because his plane still isn't put together for the race that is in 3 days. Hope he gets it together because I love watching a dyson vacuum rounding the pylons and SUCKING all the air out of the sky. They don't call him the Trashman because he is cleaning up, it's because he flys like trash.

Speed....... No speed is more like it. You always brag about how your plane can break out. The only way I have seen your plane break out is when you can't find the course and cut right through the middle, you break out if you could manage to not get in a midair when you are cutting the course. Follow me around the pylons, I'll show you where they are at if you can keep up. Oh nevermind, follow Jake....... He's more your speed.......

Now Jake, those were funny pictures. I'm happy you finally figured out that even though your salsa is hot you can't use it to run a YS 115. Now that you have found that nitro makes an engine run better you might be able to keep up with Ollie because now you both suck equally. You should spend more time flying instead of googling images of your dreams of Tommy and Shawn. By the way, I do like your salsa so I hope you bring some!

Skids, I like you. Do you have a retract I can borrow?

I guess I pretty much got everybody here. I know JR is pretty much new to the forum so I guess I had to break him in on how we do things around here. Hope I didn't hurt his feelings and hope he isn't crying.

Gotta fly..... See ya
Old 07-19-2012, 12:05 PM
Trashman88

Don't worry, i am not crying but on the other hand, you better have your wife come out to the race so she can wipe those tears from your face as you get beat again or when you breakout.     Sounds like thi is going to be a fun and **** talking race.  lol.  Everyone don't forget to come out Saturday night to party and i can see it now, trash talking saturday night party.  I can't wait for this weekend, it is going to be a BLAST!!!       Good luck everyone at the race and let have fun and eveyone bring your plane home Sunday night in one piece (right Casey).
Old 07-19-2012, 12:48 PM
JPGale

Man, this smack talking makes me miss racing, but the plane I will be riding on Sunday will wipe all of yours in to the ground with its speed.

Unfortunately it is going to be an airliner taking me off to Hotlanta via Texas for a week.

See you all with something at the trashman in september.

Bulldog
Old 07-19-2012, 03:56 PM
speedracerntrixie

ORIGINAL: Casey Leadfoot Smith

Speed....... No speed is more like it. You always brag about how your plane can break out. The only way I have seen your plane break out is when you can't find the course and cut right through the middle, you break out if you could manage to not get in a midair when you are cutting the course. Follow me around the pylons, I'll show you where they are at if you can keep up. Oh nevermind, follow Jake....... He's more your speed.......

Gotta fly..... See ya

Well Lead Butt finally makes it to the party. I know I'm a bit older then you but my memory hasen't faded that badly. I seem to remember TWICE you commenting " Take it easy on me " No worries though, my guess you are still going to be gun shy over your tangle with JR. Just stay high and that shiny new airplane will be fine. We can have JR on stand-by in case you need landing assistance. Looking forward to seeing you and the family...............got another marshmallow treat for Aubry.

Old 07-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Jimmy Skids

Lead foot. Any time on the retract. Just let me know. In fact I was saving one for speed just I case, but I'll give it to you instead.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:47 AM
PLANEBENDER
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: kimod

Dave that would be great for the snack bar workers

Kimo
No problem Bro. You will need 110V power and a garden hose.
Dave
Old 07-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Casey Leadfoot Smith

I suck.

Go ahead and make fun of me....... I deserve it.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:08 AM
roy batty

The only sucking I saw, was your vertical stab being sucked into that other guys propeller.
It all went as could be predicted from there.
Hang in there leadbutt.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:52 PM
speedracerntrixie

ORIGINAL: roy batty

The only sucking I saw, was your vertical stab being sucked into that other guys propeller.
It all went as could be predicted from there.
Hang in there leadbutt.

Well shoot, now that he went and admitted he sucks he's no fun to abuse. looks like silver was pretty much dominated by 2 stroke powered Macchi's

Old 07-23-2012, 05:41 PM
kimod

Thanks to all for coming out, braving the Heat, and supporting the Race. Thanks to all the workers and fans as well. A special thanks to Jimmy,JR,Serg, and Jerry and the outta towners...........

KIMO
Old 07-23-2012, 05:52 PM
speedracerntrixie

Kimo, we as usual had a blast. As much as I intended to let Jake, JR, Casey and you slide....................I just can't resist!!!

WHO'S YERDADDY!!!!!

We have plenty of time between now and the Trashman for you all to wake in cold sweats with the ringing of a well tuned Rossi 45 in your ears.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.